• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Oh, I haven't read the last posts. Lucario? Maybe "Aura Shift", a move that renders the foes helpless by shifting their aura one to another. That's my opinion.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, I haven't read the last posts. Lucario? Maybe "Aura Shift", a move that renders the foes helpless by shifting their aura one to another. That's my opinion.
    Oooo, I like that a lot! Aura Crush... Hmmm... Might just keep it Aura Shift!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Aura shift sounds cool and wicked!!! but what r the effects of it???
    and maybe for Arcanine and Lucario they can have a cool ability as well besides a secret attack!!! that would bring in a new twist to the RPG...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Glad you like it. The effects are:
    In anime, some of the user's aura is tranferred unto the enemies, until the enemy cannot take the containment of the aura in their soul. Then the enemy either faints or dies.

(not included in the RPG)In game, the damage will be doubled if the user's total pp is high and the foes pp is high too. The user's will receive recoil damage half of the damage taken by the enemy. May have a chance to lower the foe's pp by 20%

Damage: 90
    Acc: 80
    Effect: 10%
    PP: 5

How about for the Dark-type wolves(Umbreon, Houndoom, Absol etc.)? I called the new secret move for them "Eclipse". If activated, the power of the Dark-type moves increases plus the foe's pp usage will increase too(in attempting to light up the dark surrounding during eclipse)! For combo, the move "Moon Howl" will double the Attack power used for one time only! Wow, this is exciting...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    not that much Exciting since Only Lucario and Arcanine have Secret moves xD

I Will Decide Lucario,s Secret Move is Aura Storm. since it made an Apearance in Brawl as a Powerful Aura Move.:

Aura Storm
    Power: 150
    Description :
    The User Jumps to the Sky. Using its Aura. And Release A Powerful Beam of Aura at the foe. The User must Rest for the next Turn, However....

Arcanine,s Secret Move is Undecided yet....

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    not that much Exciting since Only Lucario and Arcanine have Secret moves xD

I Will Decide Lucario,s Secret Move is Aura Storm. since it made an Apearance in Brawl as a Powerful Aura Move.:

Aura Storm
    Power: 150
    Description :
    The User Jumps to the Sky. Using its Aura. And Release A Powerful Beam of Aura at the foe. The User must Rest for the next Turn, However....

Arcanine,s Secret Move is Undecided yet....

Well that's cool! Much like Sky uppercut or somethin'

Mine Arcanine will be "Infraburst".

The user will significantly raise the electromagnetic radiation Infrared inside the foe's body so that the foe will heat up and sizzle.

D: 120
    A: 70
    PP: 5

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    looks like there are some nice secret moves!

and isn't it today your birthday ChaosLucario? if so, happy birthday!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, it is ChaosLucario's birthday? Yay! Happy birthday!

Yeah, we decided Arcanine's special move:

Move Name: Flare
    Move Type: Fire
    Move Categorization: Special
    Move Base Power: 250
    Move Description: Flames strike from the ground as fast as lightning, scorching the foe with tremendous power.

Also, I think everyone should have a special move, but they only use it once per resting time (like every time you go to sleep, but doesn't mean you go to sleep a lot). Also, the Base Power should be higher ChaosLucario because you can only use it once.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Happy, happy, happy, birthdaaaay. *Gives ChaosLucario one dynamite* Now you blast away pizzas! LOL

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    The newest topic is: What should the secret moves for Arcanine and Lucario have?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    that reminds me, did anyone noticed that the Wolves Hideout RPG is STILL not approved? I seriously hope that it isn't disapproved... else all those pages would be greatly wasted.:paranoid:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    OH YES!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY bro...live ur new age to the fullest!!! I did...lol

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    that reminds me, did anyone noticed that the Wolves Hideout RPG is STILL not approved? I seriously hope that it isn't disapproved... else all those pages would be greatly wasted.:paranoid:

Yeah, I've been wondering about that. It's been... I think 3 days since.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Maybe the mod hasn't got on, I will check, if he/she has already been on, then the mod disapproved it. :(

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Maybe the mod dissapproved it. There are some new RPG's there in the course of 3 days, between the one submitted this RPG and today. Darn

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back