• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I knew the rules, so I didn't really post mine, and I thought that was waaaaaay to short. It is supposed to be a few paragraphs at least, so give me sometime to do it. I am also very busy since I am doing a ROM hack, and I am doing many other things. :\ No, VIP Members only post side topics, sorry, even Sanctuary cannot do it as well.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    oh well then...I hope u come up with a pretty nifty first chapter description though...we got to keep this RP spiced up at all times...with tons of surprises, exciting details and such...lol...I've been writing for years now so I like all that fun!!!

it's sad that BPR got booted out for awhile though...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Hey I just posted I hope it fits along with the story! and I counted it's long enough :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Hey, guys. If you don't want the RP to be closed... please make your posts long and creative!!! The RP got a new warning from the mod already!

*And by the way, if we finished the RP, we'll make history. 'Cuz this is so far the most organized RP I've ever encountered...*

so how bout that spongebob

And please don't post silly things here...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Yes I Agree with Gawain. Its like just one Pinch on Mods and they get Mad and An Immediatly banned and Infraction T.T . So During the Battles Try to make it Creative and Long just like me when it was my turn To attack Zok with Aura Sphere. Especially Putting the Calculations in order to Prevent Cheating!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Everyone also has to remember about spacing. Even though a lot of people are spacing to make their posts look long, when it comes down to it, it can be the same size as a small paragraph. So please try not to show favortism to those who space because I went looking through the RP and a lot of posts are the same size as my post. And I don't think increasing font size works either.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    whoa a lot has happened during the weekend I left! let's see what I need to response...

I will post a topic in a sec.
    Spoiler:

Final Stage =
    Spoiler:

that are good stages, I like them! but I guess they're already chosen to be in the RP eh?

hmm, well, when I joined this group I made a userbar/support banner for the group and I suppose I should dig it out of my trash. If you guys think it's ok I might ask Chaoslucario if he could put it in the support banners.

The Wolves Hideout!

I don't really actually like it that much though. :embarrass

even though I don't use support banners, I like yours. it's really not that bad!

hey everyone! The Great Owner is Back! And i thought about people hated the Battle system. so i Decided to change it! i will take the one created by my PC Brothers ( Wolflare and Quick_Kid). and i will change it a bit:

The Battle System:

Move,s Base Power + Number of the user,s Level - Number of the Target,s Level = Damage Done , If Super Effective. Double this total . If not Very Effective. Half this total

Base HP of Your Character + Adding 0 after the base HP = The Max HP of your Character.

Note: Before u add the number of the user,s Level. if the move type is the same as the user,s Type. Multiply it by 1.5 . and then go on

Note 2: if u dont know ur character,s Base HP. check out Serebii.

that's a fine battle system, this is a good one we should use.

Sorry, but lets start over on the RP. (Not the Sign-Ups, just the story.) ChaosLucario or I will post a long chapter of the beginning, and we will tell you what to do. We will have to do this, unless the RP will be shut down, and that is what you do not want to do. So, The RP will start soon once I finish the chapter (or ChaosLucario). Sorry for the work you guys did at the beginning, but it has to be done.

the RP can be shut down. o.o'
    well, it's not bad, just do your job and get the RP running!
    wow that sounded mean...

YEAH!!! I'm so happy to be a VIP member and allowed to create slide topics...maybe if I'm lucky ChaosLucario will really put me up as a co-owner as well...I know I won't fail at that job...lol...

but glad to see the RP has started...but is it too late for some other members to sign up???

I'm wondering that too, it's sad I couldn't join since I couldn't get on the internet this weekend... oh well, that's not so bad, just have fun guys!

and congrats at getting VIP member Quick_Kid!

so... what's going on here now besides that the RP has started?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    now already? o.O
    that's some bad news, looks like there must be longer posts.

and talking about ironic, I just finished reading the RP rules including about the length of your posts. XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hey are their like daily topics or anything??

NOPE...we do not usually have daily topics...we have one main topic which after a few days we get into a SUB-topic...at least that is how I like to think of it...and we also have an RP going on which is great for the Hideout...

basically when it comes around the owner, co-owner, or VIP member (me) will create a new topic when it is their turn...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    weekly topics would be nice, but the thing is ppl might get bored of having that same topic ALL WEEK...so it is good to change it up ever few days or so...

and as for the RP go to pokemon roleplay and u'll see the Wolves Hidout Story...it's starting off pretty good now that ppl learned a few rules there...lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back