• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm sure ChaosLucario will approve of it...and I am still waiting anxiously to start the RP...lol...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    K, so anyways, new topic:
    What design of the next Wolf Pokemon be? By means of drawing.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • This club moves so fast! XD
    (although that's definitely a good thing)

Do you think they will ever create an RPG game that looks 100% completely realistic?
    Realistic? As in people look like people? XD
    Nah.. Pokemon isn't really meant to look 'realistic' and plus I quite like what's been done in Pokemon games already.

What design of the next Wolf Pokemon be?

Aww.. I would draw something but I'm overseas..
    Well I was hoping on seeing a Grass-type wolf Pokemon.. since theres only Leafeon that somewhat looks canine-like that is Grass so far.
    But no more Fire Pokemon since it seems like there's quite a few already.

Years
  • What design of the next Wolf Pokemon be?
    hmm...like a wolf? yeah and like sanctuary said, a grass type is defintily what they should head for. Electric and dragon too. The dragon types seem to mostly look like huge monsters or serpents. Electric, seems to be overcrowded with cute things and cats. It's too bad the company/ies never look at forums like this to get inspiration for their next pokemon designs *sigh*

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    hey everyone! The Great Owner is Back! And i thought about people hated the Battle system. so i Decided to change it! i will take the one created by my PC Brothers ( Wolflare and Quick_Kid). and i will change it a bit:

The Battle System:

Move,s Base Power + Number of the user,s Level - Number of the Target,s Level = Damage Done , If Super Effective. Double this total . If not Very Effective. Half this total

Base HP of Your Character + Adding 0 after the base HP = The Max HP of your Character.

Note: Before u add the number of the user,s Level. if the move type is the same as the user,s Type. Multiply it by 1.5 . and then go on

Note 2: if u dont know ur character,s Base HP. check out Serebii.

News: Im gonna Make Quick_Kid The VIP Member. The VIP Member will have the same Ability as the Owners/ Co-Owners. but since the Rules says only Owners/ Co-Owners posts Regular Topics. Quick_Kid will have the Ability to Post Side Topics! Which no one can post it except me! afterward. im gonna think of making Quick_Kid a Co-Owner Later on.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • hey everyone! The Great Owner is Back! And i thought about people hated the Battle system. so i Decided to change it! i will take the one created by my PC Brothers ( Wolflare and Quick_Kid). and i will change it a bit:

The Battle System:

Move,s Base Power + Number of the user,s Level - Number of the Target,s Level = Damage Done , If Super Effective. Double this total . If not Very Effective. Half this total

Base HP of Your Character + Adding 0 after the base HP = The Max HP of your Character.

Note: Before u add the number of the user,s Level. if the move type is the same as the user,s Type. Multiply it by 1.5 . and then go on

Note 2: if u dont know ur character,s Base HP. check out Serebii.

News: Im gonna Make Quick_Kid The VIP Member. The VIP Member will have the same Ability as the Owners/ Co-Owners. but since the Rules says only Owners/ Co-Owners posts Regular Topics. Quick_Kid will have the Ability to Post Side Topics! Which no one can post it except me! afterward. im gonna think of making Quick_Kid a Co-Owner Later on.

Finished reading it, and ready for the RP tomorrow! And congrats Q-K!

King!

better
    Years
  • Just one thing before I start. Is Tricker a warrior in the beginning because he trained wityh Fang before the RP started, or is he a pup. Or, in the beginning he can be turning from Pup to Warrior. That way, we can all see how its done.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Just one thing before I start. Is Tricker a warrior in the beginning because he trained wityh Fang before the RP started, or is he a pup. Or, in the beginning he can be turning from Pup to Warrior. That way, we can all see how its done.
    Because he is Acually a Manectric. he will be Warrior. its Immposible for a Manectric to be a Pup O.O

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hey Wolflare, Chaoslucario and Quick_kid! I love wolf pokemon, can I join?

SURE YOU CAN JOIN OUR GROUP!!! I'm sure Wolflare will add you to the member's list...also if you're interested you can even think about joining our RP before monday...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Shadow236!! Hey Old Pal how Are and hows the Altaria huh?? and Of Course u r Accepted! Wolflare will update the list!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Oh and I didn't mention this before...but thank you ChaosLucario...I'm grateful to you!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back