• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Somehow, I managed to get a hold of bold Happiny today. 8) It has perfect IVs, so all I need to do now is evolve and EV-train. Might turn it into an official team member, hopefully!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Got a Jungle Pattern Vivillon today! I'm very proud of it, I might start collecting more patterns now. :D

I also got a Bunnelby with the nickname #SELFIE.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
A shiny Dragonite? Wow, lucky you. Have you checked its stats and confirmed that it's not hacked? I mean, it could be. Either that, it's most likely cloned, and somebody just wanted to surprise someone by giving it away. Haha.

How can I check if it is a hacked pokemon?

BTW, mangamusicfan shiny Dragonite?! Awesome!

Years
Now that I guess there's hacking involved.. someone gave me a shiny Elgeyem with a Masterball. I suppose it could be just a random act of ridiculous kindness, but I seriously find that whole thing hard to believe

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Now that I guess there's hacking involved.. someone gave me a shiny Elgeyem with a Masterball. I suppose it could be just a random act of ridiculous kindness, but I seriously find that whole thing hard to believe

Well think about it, if you didn't use your master ball on the legendary mascot, wouldn't you use it on a Shiny to FOR SURE get it? And I have caught many shinies, but once I bred a 5IV version of the pokemon, I have no use for the shiny any more unless it's to trade it for a legendary or a hidden ability pokemon. If I had all those things, then I wouldn't have ANY reason to have a Shiny anything any more, so Wonder Trade it could go.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I got a jolly nature Dragonite today, with Multiscale ability. 8) Its IVs are perfect, too. All that's left now os for me to level it up and EV train.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
I just received a Gible named "want a shark" xD I just started my new Pokemon Y game so it's a nice addition to the Pokedex :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Haha, that's pretty cute. Anyway, somehow, I've managed to get a hold of shiny Darkrai today; was extremely surprised. Made sure to see if it was hacked or not, and looks like it wasn't. :b Well, maybe it could have been, but at least it looks legitimate, though!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I received a Shiny Level 100 Gengar yesterday, non-KB. It looks legit, but I'm still skeptical lol

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 9, 2014
Level 2 Zigzagoon -> Level 1 Perfect IV Gligar
(Me) (Other Wonder Trader)
I'm evil.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Got nothing good today at all, aside from a pair of Talonflame. :( One's got Gale Wings, but its nature and IVs are terrible, though.

Years
wow, this truly is addicting!
Upon reading this, I gave it a try...
and now 10 minutes in, I'm doing this!!

OH WOW I just got a Snorlax for the Flabebe (Blue) I traded XD
That's the best one I've got so far xP

Years
Yeah uncleteemo,
Wonder Trades will definitely give you some unfair pokemon.
That's why you don't really want to Wonder Trade a pokemon and think you'll get another good pokemon :P
I did a very unfair one for somebody.. I had a junk pokemon I sent for a Meganium lvl 100 XD

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
I've gotten reshiram and a shiny red flabebe, which is now a permanent addition to my team:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back