• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gible

Y L I E S S E
Years
  • 4IV Shiny Modest Goodra
    2IV Modest Phione

Not too bad but I wonder trade a LOT to build up Pokemiles. I send in mostly 5-6IV Kangaskhans that I breed.

bulbakush

Spends Time In Other Realms!!!
    Years
  • I love wonder trade!!! I've gotten some pretty good pokemon from it. I decided to check it out After I caught about 16 pokemon and what I got has been pretty cool. I feel bad for trading weak pokemon but I'll make it up as I progress in the game. Lots of adamant pokemon lvl 1 so far and a couple of starters an even an onyx with pokerus and I think it has some egg moves. The best one is probably a level 1 absol with 4 markings on (I guess from breeding or whatever). What you might see as a weak or useless pokemon can be exactly what someone else was looking for. Trade'em All!!!

Dragneil

Lightning Trainer
    Years
  • I've yet to be lucky enough to receive a shiny from wonder trade but got its addicting either way

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    I love wonder trade!!! I've gotten some pretty good pokemon from it. I decided to check it out After I caught about 16 pokemon and what I got has been pretty cool. I feel bad for trading weak pokemon but I'll make it up as I progress in the game. Lots of adamant pokemon lvl 1 so far and a couple of starters an even an onyx with pokerus and I think it has some egg moves. The best one is probably a level 1 absol with 4 markings on (I guess from breeding or whatever). What you might see as a weak or useless pokemon can be exactly what someone else was looking for. Trade'em All!!!

I know most people use markings to mark perfect IVs on their bred Pokemon, but not everybody. Especially people breeding for competitive shinies don't mark all their hatchlings, so you should also check with the IV judge in Kiloude every lv. 1 Pokemon you get from WT. For example, I had about 13 boxes of Petilil a while ago from when I was breeding for shiny. All have at least 4 perfect IVs, but I didn't check any of them and I've been WTing them like that, hoping that people would check them themselves.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've gotten a Ditto few hours ago, but it doesn't seem to have good IVs, though. :( Might trade back this one, since I already have a couple.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Believe it or not, I got a level 100 SHINY Verizion! Not sure how that happened

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I just got a level 79 Zygarde. This is my third legendary from wonder trade, the other 2 being Shiny Verizion and a Phione.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    I got a shiny Tynamo. Perfect IVs, level 100. Unova native. Guess it was hacked :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Possible RNG? I would assume hacked Pokemon would have unrealistic high stats as opposed to Perfect IV.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Possible RNG? I would assume hacked Pokemon would have unrealistic high stats as opposed to Perfect IV.

It was level 100 though; it it were just a perfect shiny, then RNG would've been the most likely source, but I don't think anybody would've wasted their time to train it just to make a prank. Also, its EVs were perfectly distributed among all six stats. Way too much of a bother just for a prank, that's why I assumed it was hacked.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yeah, I'd definitely say it's hacked. I'd ran into plenty of hacked Pokémon before myself in Wonder Trade, with Contrary Serperior being the most recent. d:

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
  • Ehh... I don't think the Tynamo would be hacked based on the fact that it's lvl100. I'm working on creating an army of 6IV lvl100 Shiny Gibles soooo.... haha

EDIT: Hey, 1000th post ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Someone traded me a Cascoon holding a Master Ball. Once again, no idea how that happened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back