• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiMakina

That guy under your bed
Years
  • charmanders everywhere. EVERYWHERE. and froakies. because people are trying to breed protean froakies. I put up my breeding rejects usually and then keep what people give me =P that being said most of my breeding rejects have like, 3-4 maxed IVs so if you get something from me its usually not garbage

Years
  • charmanders everywhere. EVERYWHERE. and froakies. because people are trying to breed protean froakies. I put up my breeding rejects usually and then keep what people give me =P that being said most of my breeding rejects have like, 3-4 maxed IVs so if you get something from me its usually not garbage

I get tons of Froakies, and some Charmanders. Someone wonder traded me a Charmander with its Solar Power hidden ability.

Pinta77

a lot of these
    The Wonders of Wonder Trade

a few of these...

and of course some of these

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I was trading my 4IV+ Honedges when suddenly Mewtwo happened. That was one of the things that took me really by surprise. xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I just traded away 60+ growlithes. Nothing good, just a bunch of wildly caught rejects with the occasional IV bred Pokemon, and some safari trades. I got an Aipom, which I am happy about. Time to breed my Ambipom.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I got a level 20 Scyther today. It's not that great from the looks of it; its nature isn't good enough for it, and it hasn't been bred, either. :( Going to put it back into Wonder Trade soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I haven't gotten much from global trade, other than the occasional Trevenant or something. However, I love to give out my numerous IV-ed Chespins. :)

Years
  • I got plenty 5iv pokemon and a 6iv froaky. And a shiny mewtwo, well apparently cheated, but still kinda cool. xD
    I always put my iv or move breed pokemon in, so I really like wonder trade. Definately a better way to dispose of those pokemon, than setting them free. :) Maybe someone else needs them for breeding or just likes the pokemon. :P
    The only thing I don't get is why some (very rare luckily) people give their pokemon mean names when trading them away. :/

In any case, thanks to all people who participate, had a lot of fun with wonder trade and likely someone from here already made my day. ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I just traded away my lv.70 Zygarde (I prefer my Flygon anyway). Guess what I got in return. A pikachu named Thor. :( I hope the person on the other end is happy.

Pinta77

I just traded away my lv.70 Zygarde (I prefer my Flygon anyway). Guess what I got in return. A pikachu named Thor. :( I hope the person on the other end is happy.

Well what do you expect :P A place where anyone can trade anything for anything, no restrictions. Majority of people are going to trade fletchlings and pray

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • I've managed to get a 5 IV Japanese Froakie with Protein and a Modest 5 IV Togepi. Those are the only really notable ones, though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Managed to receive a shiny Pidgey, yay. Used to have one in Platinum, but forgot to transfer it over to Black before trading it in, thus couldn't have it in Y.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    I use Wonder Trade a lot. It's addicting and fun not knowing who you are gonna get paired up to trade with and what you will get. Got quite a few good Pokemon in my times of Wonder Trading.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Been getting a lot less froakies, and a lot more higher level wild caught Pokemon like Ursarings.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I've wondertraded the following legendaries to see what I would get in return:
    Uxie -> Pidgey
    Azelf -> Trevenant
    Raikou -> Volbeat
    Suicine -> froakie
    Kyogre -> Rhyhorn
    Rayquaza -> Fletchling

In the bright side, the players in the other end got themselves a legendary.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    I've wondertraded the following legendaries to see what I would get in return:
    Uxie -> Pidgey
    Azelf -> Trevenant
    Raikou -> Volbeat
    Suicine -> froakie
    Kyogre -> Rhyhorn
    Rayquaza -> Fletchling

In the bright side, the players in the other end got themselves a legendary.

Wish more people would be kind enough to send Legendaries through Wonder Trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back