• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Trading my ~3+IV Abras - Timid with magic guard, and got a 5iv - Adamant Larvitar with some egg moves, and a 5iv Timburr
    Today was a good day

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Since I had a Terrakion that I don't need, I've decided to contribute it to Wonder Trade. After all, Wonder Trade did help me get 3 different legendaries, so I figured that I'd make someone's day. Unfortunately, I got a scatterbug for my Terrakion. The receiving trainer better appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Someone just sent me a Mudkip. I was pretty happy until I learned that someone nicknamed it Anal. Then I realized that Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming, I wasn't happy anymore. :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Gotten a hold of Treecko, Zigzagoon, and Feebas yesterday, and today, it's Torchic. There have been so many Hoenn Pokémon around Wonder Trade lately, haha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Two days ago I was WTrading away a bunch of Hitmonlees and Hitmonchans (I had some fun with Tyrouges). I finally got something worth-while. I got a Lv. 55 Rhyperior and a Lv. 82 Venasaur. They weren't HA or anything, but they were cool. I also got a 5-IV Charmander, but it isn't like those are special anymore.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
  • The guy who sent out a bunch HA Spritzees was, on the very unlikely chance someone got one. I was tired of being trolled on the GTS with people saying they had HA ones, but didn't, so I took the one Aromatisse I finally got with the HA and breed it until I had a full box and sent them all out via WT and put some up on the GTS.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've had two Yvetal, so I decided to send one over today and gotten myself a Gyarados in return. It's got Adamant nature, which is great, but its IVs aren't that great, though. :( Aside from that, I've also managed to obtain a Swellow.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Man, I haven't done Wonder Trade in a while. But I did some WTing just now. Sent out some Larvitars that were leftovers from a breeding project and some good IV Skarmorys with Sturdy, an Impish nature, and Brave Bird, Whirlwind, and Stealth Rock. So I put something nice in there.

Didn't really get anything good out of it...again (Though I guess that Sheer Force Rufflet with 5 IVs aint so bad). Someone sent an Alakazam for some reason.....

Years
  • I don't remember what I traded, but I got a Mudkip nicknamed "Confirmed" on the day the R/S remakes were announced. It's now a Marshtomp in my new Y file. That was truly awesome.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I send out a bunch of:

4-5IV Modest Magby (Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch), some with HA and some with normal ability
    4-5IV Adamant Elekid (Egg Moves: Fire Pinch, Ice Punch, Rolling Kick, Meditate), some with HA and some with normal ability

Sixty Pokemon between both.

And the best I got in return was a non-KB Shiny Pidgeot, but I'm skeptical of whether or not it's legit since it's Level 50 with perfect EXP points.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I just traded away four Lv. 1 Volt tackle Pichus. I got...
    1. Lv. 1 Larvitar (4 perfect IVs)
    2. Lv. 5 Panpour :(
    3. Lv. 14 Rotom
    4. Lv. 8 Flabebe
    I guess the Larvitar is kind of cool.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I get all sorts of things from it. Wonder Trade is basically what I do in my spare time when I'm bored. Often, I'll get Fennekins and Froakies even though I have a million of those. Sometimes I get a shiny Haxorus and nice things that I want like a Growlithe and a Vulpix. Scyther is another thing that is common, as well as the trollish Bunnelby. Only thing I haven't seen yet is a Legendary. But perhaps some kind soul and luck will net me one one day. (Not like I need it though. I have all of them at the moment.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I now have almost two full boxes of Pokemon from Wonder Trade. It kind of goes like this: Larvitar, Flareon, Doduo, Oddish, Tirtouga, Trevenant, Panpour, Oddish, Flabebe, Simisear, Luvdisc, Rotom, Zorua, Fletchling, Ducklett, Tyrunt, Houndour.
    WT is pretty random. Sometimes I wonder how people got some of these Pokemon, and why they would go through the trouble when no-one really wants them anyway.
    I did get a pretty cool perfect-IV Mawile today, though, along with a Lv.58 Gengar.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • I usually just wondertrade untill i find something i like so far ive gotten a togetic and a few fossil pokemon and im being nice to ppl sending haunters and gravelers

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I found a Treecko earlier today, and it seems to be Adamant. :] Unfortunately, though, it's not bred or anything, which sucks. Oh well. Aside from that, I also got two Zubat. Going to put them back into Wonder Trade tomorrow and see what I get.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back