• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The worst of them all

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    There are amazing, talented artists in the world. There are witty, deep and emotional TV shows/movies in the world. There are actors who can truly move us with their acting and sway us with their words. But in this world, there are the exact opposites present. The evils of media. What are the songs/artists/movies etc that you just love to hate?

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • justin bieber. no explanation is needed.

i mean i don't hate him as a person, as i never met him, but his music just... kamkfmsaklma.kmdk,sd it makes me want to commit suicide whenever it comes on the radio.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Nicholas Cage. If I see he's in a movie, I'm avoiding it. He's like...the same in every movie. It's annoying. I also dislike Taylor Swift, for similar reasons. Majority of her songs are the same thing. And she just sounds whiny if that's all she can write about...and her singing is whiny. Don't get me wrong, she's a pretty girl and I have nothing against her as a person. Just her as an artist. She's not even country at this point, so she needs to be placed in the right genre.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • Paramore. Hayley Williams' singing just bugs me. A lot of their songs sound the same to me. I get so much hate from people because they're so popular. I just don't like them, kay? -.-

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
    Years
  • John Travalto. Probably spelt it wrong, anything he's in just is weird. Could be the best film in the world, but his chin just makes 'hrm'. Before i know it, I've missed the entire movie.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I...I extremely dislike a lot of actors. I spend far too much time watching films for my own good and because of that, I have gotten to 'know' several actors. For example, I love Katharine Hepburn to bits. An amazing, beautiful, independent actress. However, on the other end of the scale, we get the most unholy of the unholies, Winona Ryder. I cannot stand Winona Ryder. To me, she is the unwatchable. Granted, she has done some good movies. I'll give her that. But the rest of her film career is....no, just no.
    Also, lol:
    _38428803_winonaap_150.jpg

Shoplifting? Really? Silly Winona.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • I hate Justin Bieber, too. Specially after saying he is this generation's equivalent of one of the best singers I have heard (AKA Kurt Cobain).

Also, the Jonas Brothers. Or any band that is just a product *cough*Disney Artists*cough*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Not so much a certain person, but I sorta lose respect for artists that go with that weird trend of making music about being "on the floor" and dancing in clubs and whatnot. Seemed like there was a span of a year or so where every other song was about that and it just all seemed so vapid to me. And then there's the fact that a lot of them take a musical style I enjoy and dilute it down to mainstream dribble. (and I'm not usually one of those guys)

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • taylor swift, definitely.
    almost all of her songs are about heartbreak and her romantic relationships gone wrong. it would be nice to hear her compose songs focused on other things, like family and whatnot. oh, and she was chosen for the role of eponine too, in the musical-film adaptation of "les miserables", which makes me dislike her a bit more.

and i basically don't like a lot of rappers, simply because i don't like rap.

eeveegirl777

Haha! I'm using the internets!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Justin Bieber. His music sucks, he's a self absorbed little brat (Hurr Durr I'm Kurt Cobain Durr) and from what I've heard, he's pretty much a douchebag.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Justin Bieber. His music sucks, he's a self absorbed little brat (Hurr Durr I'm Kurt Cobain Durr) and from what I've heard, he's pretty much a douchebag.

Agreed, word for word. I find it really hard to sympathize with anything that he does, really.

I'm curious as to why you both think this. Care to share why? Although I'm not the biggest fan of his music, he seems like he's a nice enough guy. It seems to me you two are either completely jealous of his fame and are hiding how you feel, or that you're just going along with whatever the anti-Bieber movement spews out. Don't get me wrong, I'm no 'Belieber', but it seems to me you're unnecessarily hating someone you don't even know.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I love to hate Nickelback. Every single one of their songs sound the exact same, and yet they continue to release album after album of the same stuff. Their sound doesn't appeal to me in the first place, but then to repeat it on e v e r y single track just gets ridiculous. I'm sure they're decent enough people, but I do dislike them as artists.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't really dislike any celebrities. There are those I like, and those I don't care for. If I don't care for them then I just don't bother to look any deeper into them, I'm sure if I did research about them more then I'd start disliking some of them, but I don't bother wasting my time. I just ignore everyone and delve deeper into the lives of those I take a liking to.

Of course there are bands I don't like. Nickelback, Paramore, Creed, the usual; but I can understand why people like them and their existence doesn't bother me, I don't get why some people need to bash these kind of bands all the time. It's probably something to do with the excessive media exposure they receive, as well as the OTT hatred they receive, both combined together. But whatever, I don't care about any of that, I just pay attention to whatever I like.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm shaking my head so hard at all the Bieber haters. WHAT ABOUT LMFAO?!?!?!!?

...Now they're the downfall of the music industry, quality-wise.

Years
  • Keira Knightly's face bugs me. I can't explain it. She makes me not like anything she does (not because of her face - that's just something extra). The same goes for Mila Kunis, face and all. John Travolta and Tom Cruise are two names that will put any movie on my Do Not See list because they are two that I genuinely dislike.

I also like to pretend to hate on Lady Gaga because of how some of my friends initially hated on her then became fans.

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
    Years
  • I'm amazed that no-one has even mentioned Rebecca Black.

Someone did mention LMFAO... and Nickelback. I personally don't mind Paramore.

EDIT: Justin Bieber? Well, words cannot describe my hate.

Years
  • taylor swift, definitely.
    almost all of her songs are about heartbreak and her romantic relationships gone wrong. it would be nice to hear her compose songs focused on other things, like family and whatnot. oh, and she was chosen for the role of eponine too, in the musical-film adaptation of "les miserables", which makes me dislike her a bit more.
    Listen to Mine. That answers your first point. Not enough? The Best Day is family-themed too. And it's hard NOT to expect female singers singing about love and relationships. And on your second point, it appears to me that your reason of hating her is because you're jealous that she gets a spot in a musical.....? Seriously?

I'm shaking my head so hard at all the Bieber haters. WHAT ABOUT LMFAO?!?!?!!?

...Now they're the downfall of the music industry, quality-wise.
    Oh yes, this this! I hate LMFAO as I hate party music and rap with every fiber of my being!

Back