• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The worst thing you've ever done?

groteske

lurker
Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Chains and buttse- oh, not that kind of naughty? BOO

In 5th grade, I called two girls b-tches. Since it was a private Christian establishment I was so raked over the coals by administration that I cried for 15 straight minutes.

Parents hired a private study skills/schoolwork organization tutor for my brother and I in middle school. I did absolutely nothing throughout the course but said the right things, and was praised both by my parents and the tutor. Brother half-heartedly tried some things and came off as a frustrating lazy student.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'm sworn to secrecy for life regarding my naughtiest act, but the ends vastly justified the means and it forever changed a friend's life for the better. No, I will not go into further detail except to say that it involved no violence.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    SEXUALLY INNOCENT VERSION OF NAUGHTY?

UM probably vandalising some cars and houses in a rich area of town one night. They're rich so they deserve it.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • when i was 7, i sprayed perfume into my cousin's and brother's eyes (they were 5 then), i have no idea why.. and then because i didn't want to get into trouble, i sprayed perfume into my own eyes. XDDD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'd rather keep everything to myself if I ever have done something that horrible. But when I think about it I don't remember anything I would actually regret or feel bad about afterwards so, that's that.

Years
  • Hmm I'm not sure what the very worst thing I've done is. But I guess I can tell you something that I suppose was pretty bad.

A few years ago on a forum, me and a few buddies decided to fake my suicide, because we're a bunch of trolls, and we were young and mischievous with nothing better to do with our practically meaningless lives. Oh and it was April Fools too, so why not.

So yeah, I basically disappeared from the forum for 4-5 days and my mates posted this stupid, fakeass newspaper, which you can view below.

Spoiler:

In the grand scheme of things, it was pretty silly and I did fool a few people who quickly became pissed off at me when they realized I was alive and well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Snuck out at one in the morning?
    Got hammered, got baked, got faded.
    Egged houses, cars.
    Keyed Cars.
    Get in fights.
    Rode home in the back of a cop car drunk off my ass, reward for being brought home? MORE ALCOHOL! xDD
    && I've had some things and places touched in public. >.> that's right, my left forearm :OO

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I only remember purposely killing my fish by putting salt, vinegar, sugar, and ketchup in its water bowl. Also, I did stuff like throw eggs at random people from a 10-story building, stole my teacher's car keys and made him look all the day for it...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    UM..

Burned a picture of a best friend's favorite anime character..?

In a carpeted room..

right over said carpet.

Was my bright idea (though it was a joke.. at first).
    Aki held the paper, and then another friend lit it.
    Then Aki tried handing it to me while it was burning.
    We dropped it on the floor.
    Friend raged when she walked in and saw us lighting Kyo on fire.

That counts for both the dumbest, and the worst thing I've ever done, and it didn't turn out poorly because we had a glass of water near by. It COULD've been pretty damn bad, though. Other than that, I've told some lies, mostly over school years. That's about it from me. I'm lame. XD

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • When I was five I "supposedly" pushed my one year old kid brother down a flight of stairs. I got in so much trouble, but I swear to this day that I didn't push him! We were just sitting on the landing, and he rolled over and ended up falling down the stairs! So yeah, this is the worst thing my parents believed I did.

Years
  • The worst thing I ever did was NOT STICK YOUR THREAD >:)

I mean, this is the new Poll of the Week! That means a *sticky* :)

...as for me, I'm kind of torn about what really is the worst, but one thing that was really awful: I lost my mom's car keys in the ocean. An accident, yes, but still pretty bad. Or that one time I locked my parents out of the house and in the snow. Jerks grounded me for two weeks for an accident. Over winter break! ;____;

THAT'LL TEACH THEM TO NEVER HAVE HOUSE KEYS ON THEM, JERKS. >:( This was like 10 years ago or so but I'm still bitter.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I can't really think of anything off the top of my head. :( I'm usually kind of a goodie-goodie to people.

I suppose the only thing I can really remember is when I was in grade 2. I had a "prayer buddy" in grade 7 who was sort of mentoring me with religion before my first Communion. I had this huge crush on him for some reason and would follow him around and probably annoyed the ever-living hell out of him. I noticed he was being teased by his classmates, and in retrospect I'm surprised he was still nice to me at all because the teasing must've been AWFUL, but I was very annoyed with his classmates.

I don't remember exactly what went down but I remember telling my crush that one of them had hurt me... twisted my arm or something. So he told a teacher who lined up all the boys in the class and had me point out the one who did it. And I pointed out the guy who I'd seen teasing my crush the most and presumably he got in trouble. I'm almost 100% sure nothing happened to me and I'd lied about it but my memory sucks so maybe he'd grabbed my wrist or something idk. Regardless, I feel so bad about all of this, looking back on it. I must've been so annoying.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Not terribly proud, but I threw a big ol' stick in my little sister's eye when I was younger.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Well, I broke my school's stall door. Me and my classmates were just playing, then boom. It came out. I got disciplinary action slip, so it's kinda a warning? I was in a private school back then so I was afraid people would shun me(and my friends).

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Lighting a fire in a storm water drain with mates accident :3 And have like a thousand old people see when it got a little out of control from the park XD And also kicking a massive hole in my newly painted living room wall while showing my brother some cool gymnastic moves.

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Let's see.. I threw a rock at a couple of gay dudes sometime in my senior year. I felt like a douchebag though, haha.

Other than that, the only other bad thing I can think up of that I've done is some really hardcore drug binges, but that's another story.

Back