• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The "WTF" Moment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
Years
  • My most recent WTF moment was when I was running around with a bunch of eggs, a Camerupt, a Togepi, and a Pokemon with pokerus. I just want Togepi to get pokerus so it'll be easier to EV train, well, it finally gets it. . .but not after BOTH my eggs have also gotten pokerus...........I don't know how that works.

wesker7

SHOK Leader
    Years
  • OMGWTF...

I was fighting Whitney at the beginning, she pulled out Miltank last. I almost had it down, (1HP) I tried to use Quick Attack, but she used it first, and I'm done. Wow.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I was looking for Seel in Route 47 (or 48; I wasn't sure), when I bumped into a shiny Tentacool. I was so freaked out that I just had to catch it (and I succeeded).

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Battle Tower... cheapness has hit a new low.

I'm on the 14th battle and everything is going fine and dandy until the opponent pulls out an Xatu. Okay simple little Psychic/Flying. Not hard.

Okay it criticals my 1st pokemon. OHKO. Not too bad.
    It criticals my 2nd pokemon. OHKO...wtf?
    It criticals my 3rd pokemon. OHKO. OH WTF HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX.

Each one was at max health and all Xatu did was Psychic.

Wow... That was really bad.. My bad luck starts after 70+ streaks, and that was everytime :(..
    I am very positive if the Battle Frontier weren't cheating, I could have a 100 streak or more...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I had my team named after my friends on PC, and my Quilava was Klippy. C: So I was at mom's house and I turned to talk to Klippy and it said "Klippy is concerned about your mother!"

Gotta say, I was a little weirded out by that. I mean...wtf?

Years
  • I was against Entei who I was stalking for several hours and strangely was unable to encounter, when I eventually encountered him.

Except, I accidentally threw a regular pokeball instead of attacking.

The whole time I was going "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-"

And then I caught it.

Chances of that happening: 0.392% (according to MetalKid's catch rate calculator)

I rarely get so lucky in these games.

Johto Contender

In my heart, and in my soul...
    Years
  • Was doing the Battle Factory, and my Yanma beat the three of this guys pokemon while I had 11 hp and confused. Not so much a WTF from me, but still a WTF in general, right?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    LOL i rember once i was fighting a wild miltank right near to the pokecenter with one lv 40 typholison around 50 health left when i battled him (I Just fought ghost gym without healing) and the liktank got a crit hit on me with tackle and killed me

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    The "WTF" Moment Thread

1K GET

Anyway, Morty is an idiot. Perish Song when down 4-1.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My Riolu got licked to death...Since when can Ghost effect Fighting?!
    Ghost has always affected Fighting for neutral damage.

I forgot to mention this one: in my old HG game, I was against the red Gyarados in Lake of Rage, and I caught it at full health with an ordinary Poke Ball.

Gentlemen

Let's fight like...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2010
    just happened today,
    level 43 kingdra (mine) against lances level 50 dragonite
    my team gone
    no revives left
    no potions
    and my kingdra is in the yellow
    dragonite is at full health
    he just became confused after outrage
    he is paralyzed from my ampharous
    kingdra uses dragon pulse
    critical hit + sniper = dragonite must DIE!
    no
    he lives in the red
    i still have hope
    dragonite used outrage!
    NOOOOOOOO!
    i just turned the game off.
    You use revive and potions in the game? And you can't even take a loss? You must hate battle tower. Man up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back