• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
If the bag of chips and the sushi roll pokemon really exist,
Here is my opinion
- bag of chips : a spider, bug, jellyfish, octopus, squid with head is the bag and feet is the chips, ....
If it has great design, i'm fine with it, but if it's just a bag of chips with freaking eyes, i will swear to god......
- sushi roll: any thing can happen

Here is an interesting picture:
41Atxtr.png
They could make the Sushi roll look like a snail similar to how the cotton candy fairy looks a bit like a dog like creature.

I wonder if the Halocaster (hope I remembered the name correctly) has to do something with Mewtwo and the legends...that'll be a surprise imo.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
They could make the Sushi roll look like a snail similar to how the cotton candy fairy looks a bit like a dog like creature.

I wonder if the Halocaster (hope I remembered the name correctly) has to do something with Mewtwo and the legends...that'll be a surprise imo.

The holocaster is what gives you news about the Pokemon Global Link's information, such as is the site up and running or in maintenance, or if there is a special battle tournament going on. In game its a 3D Projection phone similar to the C-Gear.

Years
Corocoro leaks???? HOPE IT'S FAKE!!!!!

e4MHYJ7.jpg

New Pokemon: Mei-kuru, a Grass-type Gogoat prevolution
New Pokemon: Horubii, a Normal-type rabbit-ish Pokemon
New Pokemon: Dedenne, an Electric/Fairy-type Pokemon which is the "Antennae" Pokemon

KhW3DVf.jpg

Mega" Pokemon; These new evolutions/forms are supercharged versions of their previous ones. Getting 'Mega' evolutions/forms are: Blaziken, Lucario, Ampharos, Mawhile, and Absol. More could be revealed!

gWJIsJ0.jpg

Speed Boost Torchic will be distributed with a "Mega Stone"

2OvIU0M.jpg

One of the gym leaders, Coruni, hold the key to these new Mega-lutions.

Personally, i thin this is FAKE. But I love all of them.
Maybe "huge scoop of the century" is about this. GAMEFREAK IS REALLY SHAKE THINGS UP

IF IT WERE REAL, i would love the MEGA blaziken and MEGA ampharos

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
So I guess those Pokexperto leaks were true.

They leaked Dedenne and Horubii along with 12 others.

remember!!

yay blizzard wolf!!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
The holocaster is what gives you news about the Pokemon Global Link's information, such as is the site up and running or in maintenance, or if there is a special battle tournament going on. In game its a 3D Projection phone similar to the C-Gear.
I know that I was just thinking it could have some other hidden in game function since it has the DNA sign.

@ Xander are you talking about the Pokejungle guy? If so those weren't his rumors.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Wasn't this one of the set of rumors where the leaker bailed out and confirmed they were false?

Nope. Serebii's rumor thread has these rumors the only ones that haven't been proven false, along with another set that backs up some of the information from this one, that other set having information on Meowstick.

I severely doubt they are fake now.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Nope. Serebii's rumor thread has these rumors the only ones that haven't been proven false, along with another set that backs up some of the information from this one, that other set having information on Meowstick.

I severely doubt they are fake now.

I can still see them as fake. Horubii was supposed to be a Bee iirc...not a rabbit. Until posted officially, its usually all fake.

Years
It's all REAL!!!!! Start loving them

Horubii is just about digging, not about BEE
I KNOW bii is bee, but Serebii (Celebi) is not a bee

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
It's all REAL!!!!! Start loving them

Horubii is just about digging, not about BEE
I KNOW bii is bee, but Serebii (Celebi) is not a bee

They said it was supposed to be a Bee though. A Digging Bee. Not a rabbit. Kinda hard to believe a rumor when they can't get the description right.

Years
Apparently, these mega evos can only occurs during battles. This very interesting indeed! I'm loving this haha :D
I love all of the mega-evolutions. Especially Lucario and Blaziken, and Ampharos, aaaaaaannnd Mawile

Years
They said it was supposed to be a Bee though. A Digging Bee. Not a rabbit. Kinda hard to believe a rumor when they can't get the description right.

LITSEN, When they translate Horubii to English, they have to seperate words, and they found "dig" and "bee", so they think it MIGHT be a DIGGING BEE. And just lke the blizzard wolf

AND I'm love the MEGA, they just get a new form,

THEY ARE NOT THE FOURTH STAGE.
THEY ARE NOT COPY DIGIMON
JUST SOME POKEMON WILL HAVE MEGA FORM, NOT ALL POKEMON
BLAZIKEN HAS NEW FORM, DOESN'T MEAN ALL STARTER WILL HAVE A NEW FORM
MEWTWO HAS MEGA FORM, DOESN'T MEAN ALL LEGENDARY WILL HAVE MEGA FORM
MEGA FORM WILL MAKE POKEMON STRONGER, DOESN'T MEAN IT WILL BE MEGA AND WIN LEGENDARY

BUT I WISH, Absol and Mawlie will get a evolution, not a new form. BUT WHO CARE???? If they has better stats, i'm ok.
I love the new form of Blaziken, it just looks Cooler that the normal form. New form Lucario like a better version of kick-ass Lucario.
And OMG, Ampharos just like AMAZING. I love that NOW he got the "hair" or"fur". Cause, i think how strange when a "hairy" sheep MAREEP, lose it "hair" when it evolves, and FINALLY become a "hairless" sheep. Now MEGA AMPHAROS is back to be a "hairy" sheep. And i love how his "hair" are like CLOUDS that shoot ELECTRIC. Plus, NOW IT IS DRAGON TYPE!!!!!!!!!

Pokemon X Y is just like an EARTHQUAKE that shakes everything COMPLETELY.
OCTOBER PLEASE COME FASSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

BEST GAMES EVERRRRRR. Wait till you see pokemon Z:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
LITSEN, When they translate Horubii to English, they have to seperate words, and they found "dig" and "bee", so they think it MIGHT be a DIGGING BEE. And just lke the blizzard wolf

AND I'm love the MEGA, they just get a new form, THEY ARE NOT THE FOURTH STAGE
BUT I WISH, Absol and Mawlie will get a evolution, not a new form. BUT WHO CARE???? If they has better stats, i'm ok.
I love the new form of Blaziken, it just looks Cooler that the normal form. New form Lucario like a better version of kick-ass Lucario.
And OMG, Ampharos just like AMAZING. I love that NOW he got the "hair" or"fur". Cause, i think how strange when a "hairy" sheep MAREEP, lose it "hair" when it evolves, and FINALLY become a "hairless" sheep. Now MEGA AMPHAROS is back to be a "hairy" sheep. And i love how his "hair" are like CLOUDS that shoot ELECTRIC. Plus, NOW IT IS DRAGON TYPE!!!!!!!!!

Pokemon X Y is just like an EARTHQUAKE that shakes everything COMPLETELY.
OCTOBER PLEASE COME FASSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

BEST GAMES EVERRRRRR. Wait till you see pokemon Z:)

The CoroCoro I never said is fake. If anything for me it says that the rumor I think is fake is fake. I've been one of the people saying the corocoro is real.

Also there is no confirmation we're getting a "z". We may get a number or a different alphabet letter or even go back to colors, metals, stones. We won't know if we even get a third game for about 2 years.

Years
The CoroCoro I never said is fake. If anything for me it says that the rumor I think is fake is fake. I've been one of the people saying the corocoro is real.

Also there is no confirmation we're getting a "z". We may get a number or a different alphabet letter or even go back to colors, metals, stones. We won't know if we even get a third game for about 2 years.

Dude, SO DO I. The Z GAME IS JUST FOR FUN.
100% they will the third game or sequel, because we all know MORE GAMES MEAN MORE MONEY.
When gamefreak make pokemon gold silver, lugia and ho-oh are a duo, but they have to add Suicune to make the third game===>>> more money.......

blue

gucci
Years
Who says we're getting a third game or a sequel? What if they jump right to a remake and then onto Generation 7? Or something completely new that hasn't been done before.. we just don't know. You saw the way they took the turn with Black 2 & White 2 last year, anything is possible after these games..

Back