• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
The box was apparently real. It's not unusual for stores to get empty boxes just to advertise pre-ordering.

But to summarize, the Pokebeach leaks might still be true, but everything he said after that is bollocks.

I'm not fussed myself. All I care for is the ghost spider and it's part of the initial pokebeach rumour.

Some of the pokemon he mentioned on the site were a bit suspicious too. Another Ice/Rock pokemon? Another Ghost/Steel pokemon? Not really buying it...they're not exactly type matchups you would expect to be so common.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
If GF really contacted him it was probably because of the box art thats all. Or it might just be another ruse to get more attention. always treat unofficial leaks with a grain of salt guys.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I do wonder where the train will lead to...
GF really is leaving us guessing with the time of the new Pokémon's release as it could be anytime from now (it's already the 25th in Asia) until 11 pm in Hawaii...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
and don't forget the last time the 5th gen final evo was leaked everyone was calling them fake at first due to how similar they look to other pokemon...

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Oh look, that website now says that it was all fake, bar the boxes which he just got from a store. How about that. =p

This is why one should pay little attention to leaks until there's something that supports them (e.g. confirmed, or put up by the bigger sites - and even then with the latter it is best to be cautious.)

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
I wasn't even aware of this site until the guy came out and said it was fake, at least his additions to the list are.

Looking at it now, the only thing I truly liked about this list was the fact that the Battle Frontier was coming back. I'm not saying it won't now, since it's still entirely possible, but it makes sense because of the train tracks leading elsewhere. It was also my favorite part about Emerald.

ArticunoX

Shiny Hunter
Years
Didn't he/she already admit his/her info is fake?

"I have a friend who works at a EB Games (Canada's equivalent of GameStop) who let me know when the official game sleeves came in to the store. They put one copy of each sleeve off to the side for me and I put it into my game cases. Please note that these are the official Canadian game sleeves and I will scan them for you as soon as possible. (Hopefully tonight if I can get to my scanner)."

They said that right after admitting to making up the game information. I still think the box art is real due to the fact that there are clear shots that have never previously been shown before. I really wish Nintendo would just help us out here and throw us a bone or something.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
"I have a friend who works at a EB Games (Canada's equivalent of GameStop) who let me know when the official game sleeves came in to the store. They put one copy of each sleeve off to the side for me and I put it into my game cases. Please note that these are the official Canadian game sleeves and I will scan them for you as soon as possible. (Hopefully tonight if I can get to my scanner)."

They said that right after admitting to making up the game information. I still think the box art is real due to the fact that there are clear shots that have never previously been shown before. I really wish Nintendo would just help us out here and throw us a bone or something.
Oh those scans!
Yeah I know...The Pokémon Company didn't even tell us what time they're releasing this new Pokémon...I'm eagerly awaiting it's reveal.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Spoiler:

what could that be

ArticunoX

Shiny Hunter
Years
Spoiler:

what could that be

WHHHAAAAA??? Where did this come from! screw the new pokemon... What about that crazy ass sign board? damn Kalos is in the digital age with their signs!

JK... I have no idea of what that little guy could be. Looks interesting!

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Looks similar Shuppet to me, could be a new Ghost type (probably a pre-evo). Where is this from?

Back