• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Fanclub!

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Can you think of anyways to get Yellow mad?
    *Coughs* Um, yes, Lantern, I could. Actually, I've SEEN her mad. Remember? FireRed and LeafGreen? Her epic powers? Chasing Silver?

Or maybe you just haven't read that far and I spoiled the whole of the arc for you. Whichever. But anyway, to answer the topic...If you hurt her friends, she will get mad. Guaranteed.

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    *Coughs* Um, yes, Lantern, I could. Actually, I've SEEN her mad. Remember? FireRed and LeafGreen? Her epic powers? Chasing Silver?

Or maybe you just haven't read that far and I spoiled the whole of the arc for you. Whichever. But anyway, to answer the topic...If you hurt her friends, she will get mad. Guaranteed.

She didn't seem mad to me. Intense maybe but not mad(and belive me I know anger). I've read everything with Yellow in it. Don't worry. In that scene I saw, intenseness, concentration, and determination but not anger.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    ook, i missed a bit!

haha, ~Kawaii~, im sure she knows of your existance! she is, after all, me little sister! (at least, she is in me mind, where i go by the name Snow, with a secret, real name: Nieva del Bosque Verde~<3) oh, and im a girl.

hmm, about the shipping topic you had... i can totally picture her freaking! something like "EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!???!!??!"

ok, on to the current topic! i saw her as angry in that scene... pretty much, i can think of three ways to make her angry:

A) Put her friends in danger
    B) Abuse or otherwise mistreat pokemon
    C) Destroy the Viridian Forest

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    ergh... must... not... go... into... own... storyline...

sorry, i create my own character in every series... pokemon is one of me best, and thus, convoluted backstories galore.

her parents huh?

her mom... blonde, with a willowy body. thin and tall-ish, long hair, but flat-chested (its gotts be inherited. sorry Yellow)
    her dad: light brownish red hair, a little stocky, messy hair that just kinda flops, hair medium-long (a little shorter than shoulder length), and short (she gets it from him)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I prefer to imagine her with yellow eyes, and I imagine everyone else's eye's to be the colour of there name. Pearl being a pinkish colour, Diamond's being a almost clear colour, and Platina's eye's being well... Platinum.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    One of her parents is most definitely a brunette/black haired, if her uncle is anything to go by. I personally think it's her mom. That leaves her father being blonde, but her mom has the yellow eyes (yes, they are supposed to be yellow/black, according to Serebii. I think the reason some people picture her with green eyes is because of her Viridian powers, and since she gets them from the forest, they give her green eyes to go with it. I guess her eyes could change when she uses her powers.). Now if they could just give an explanation of what happened to her parents...-sighs-

Years
    No.
    Actually, mistreating Pokemon would make here mad, huh?
    Or something to do with...nevermind. xD

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    Just because I'm a comic book nerd, I've always imagined Yellow's fater as Superman esque. Strong, six foot four, blue eyes, 225 pounds, short black hair, kind, gentle, always knows right from wrong, somewhat mild mannered, considerate, where Yellow gets most of her goodhearted nature. Or I could imagine her parents as inserts of Hidenori Kusaka(the writer for Pokespe) and/or MATO(The original artist that first drew Yellow). But that's just me. =\

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    Wait.. What? When didnt we get along? Is this about that time I wanted to kidnap Yellow? o.O

Well, that and that "like you like you thing". Remember what arevesque said?

alright guys! break it up. this is a Yellow thread, not a Kawaii and Yellow argument.

So I'm just saying. =\

Years
    oh dear. kawaii and yellow, bad idea!
    so umm...any new topic?
    did most of y'all see teh release of that one page in teh pokespe thread?
    if not i'll put it in spoilers.

Back