• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Fanclub!

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    Personally I think it's promotional art.(Just personally) Anyway.

If Yellow synchronized with her pokemon and battled Green at full strength, who would win?

I know it's not the best, but we have to stay on topic, and I couldn't think of anything else. So I thought I would raise the question. I ask if she could beat Green impiticular because Green trained her.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    AHEM! I want Yellow to ditch the hat, but she CAN NOT change her outfit! It might turn ugly or... LESS CUTE!

If Yellow synchronized with her pokemon and battled Green at full strength, who would win?
    I'm not too sure, I mean, Green is very powerful... But then, from what we saw of Yellow in her arc, that battle against Lance showed she has ALOT of power as well, so if she synchronized with her pokemon she has a fair chance of winning.

Years
    I think she'd tear green to pieces depeninding on how ma d she was. if she could defeat lance with the help of the pokedex holders, i ht ink she can defeat the gym leader.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    She was? She wasnt helped fight Lance, the others took out the rest of the Elite Four, butthey didnt help her fight Lance, and if they did I certainly dont remember...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    phoo~ been awhile, folks!

topic, topic~
    mm, sorry Yellow, but i think Green would win. Yellow may have the ability, but Green probably knows how to use his pokemon's strengths better. and Yellow probably wouldnt be willing to fight, anywho. no, wait, scratch that, i forgot Yellow can have a neverending supply of battle-ready pokemon due to Viridian powers. it may take a while, but she'd just plain EXHAUST Green's pokemon.

and yeah, the other dex holders took the elite four, but Yellow got Lance on her own.

yes! she must keep the outfit! it fits her so well! but i love the hat, i want her to keep it! after all, her hat has become such an integral part of the Yellow we all know and love.

Off-Topic: finally updating me pc family, and kawaii, it appears youre in it!

Last edited:
    Years
    off topicness: gah! the horror! i'm related to kawaii!
    anyways...
    oh yeah. i forgot about her superpowers! yeah probably. unless green had the cheat code for unlimited revives...

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Yeah, I doubt Green uses cheat objects... (Though, it would be cool if you could buy 'em in game)

Off-Topic - D= That's SO mean!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    i must be seriously obsessed.

so, im browsing pc and i notice a thread where someone put up a pokemon trainer creator, and i have fun with it for a while before noticind it links to a naruto character creator. so you know what the first thing i do is? i try to make the pokesupe crew! starting with... *insert completely unnecessary drumroll here* ... Our beloved Yellow!

so yeah, randomness aside, heres the Naruto-ified version of Yellow i came up with (as an attachment)

View attachment 50428

i thowwy for worthless post... i kinda killed meself at the pokesupe FC so... yeah...

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Thats okay, and, yeah, Blue would like do an infinite money cheat... xD I wonder what Yellow would do, probably try and stop Blue... Or maybe use the steal trainers Pokémon code and stop Team Rocket/Elite 4 for good!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    i cant see Yellow ever cheating, or at least not like that... she's too sweet. maybe (partially due to being pestered by Blue) she might hack herself some new friends (pokemon) but... nah, no thievery for Yellow

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    yeah, but i dont think shed EVER steal... might hack in uber pokemon for herself or cheat to give her opponent EPIC FAIL syndrome or something... but i cant see her stealing for the life of me.

Back