• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Youtube Thread

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years

I can't get it out of my head. I have the entire 11 minutes memorized by now; I've probably watched it upwards of 20 times in the past 2 days. I recognize about half of the songs in this medley.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    This would be the win of the day right?Where do they brainwash these people? Sure I believe in god but come on kid rapes your history of life? Rapes it? Win. But he never been there and its a great place make this video sweet. I am off to watch his other videos.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    dude! you did not know how hard I was laughing at those comments!

looks like people have been reading too much bible and been paying too much attention in r.e... and now look what's happened to that guy... he's turned into a god fanboy.

that's... just... odd...

edit: LMAO jonas brothers poster in his room XD!!!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Me too. MCR is one of my favorite bands and he destroyed it. I mean I am not emo or anything and I love there music and everything but this kid is a brainwashed Christian and he listens to MCR owns an electric guitar and all? A bit hard to believe no?

Back