• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Youtube Thread

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Guys he's clearly got issues, just watch his body language.

If we keep pushing him he'll either turn into the Hulk or become an hero.

"i was gay but i decided to stop it and now i am very interested in girls"

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Which video did he say that in? I need to know. Cause he apparently did not hear of biology. I mean if I remember correctly it has to do with a birth default in your mental structure that changes your sexual views. His body language does show a lot. I mean the anger videos he has just are scary when your half asleep and he pops up out of nowhere screaming.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    This kid has got some serious mental issues, emotionally and physically. LOL WTF HE JUST PICKED HIS NOSE.

Oh and lol, my mentally retarded 7 year old gay nephew can put together complete sentences and thoughts better than this kid.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    This kid has problems... It is funny. XP But, it is what he believes... >.>

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Which video did he say that in? I need to know. Cause he apparently did not hear of biology. I mean if I remember correctly it has to do with a birth default in your mental structure that changes your sexual views. His body language does show a lot. I mean the anger videos he has just are scary when your half asleep and he pops up out of nowhere screaming.

The gay marriage video.

idk, as funny as trolling him is, you gotta feel for the poor runt. It can't be easy living his life.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I don't have the heart to make fun of him, but I will say he probably shouldn't be trying to push his religious views on others... I mean, I could care less what anyone believes in. It's when they try to push that belief on me and change my beliefs that I start to get a bit.. annoyed.

I also agree with Ookamishipper. I know what the kid is doing is not the best thing to be doing, but he still doesn't deserve what those idiots on youtube are probably making him go through right now. I bet he also gets picked on in school... not fun, let me tell you. :(

Immortal_one

Math is power.
    Years
    Lulz, pretty funny
    I have met many people trying to convert me to Christianity, but never really on youtube xD
    I don't really like debating religion all that much though, too many people get too emotional when I just want to have an intelligent discussion with someone who has opposing view points of mine.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    The gay marriage video.

idk, as funny as trolling him is, you gotta feel for the poor runt. It can't be easy living his life.
    True but still he got some flaws. He wants to pass on the knowledge of his religion. Why say so and then post a MCR crap video? I mean he has a Jonas freaking Brothers poster on his wall. He obviously knows nothing about science and such as he said he was interested in guys but now girls. As I said above that is not possible in anyway what so ever as well your mental structure for your sexual orientation is built either straight or homosexual you cant change it no matter how hard he tries to change it. And he needs to control his anger. He is 12 now and going through puberty(supposedly) and he says do not maike fun of kids. While yes I agree with your statement if your age is what you say and you are indeed going through puberty you sir are now a teenager and last time I recall those years are the shitiest in your life. I can say that from experience. Thank god its only 2 more years I have to endure. But yeah he wants to be a 12 year old going through puberty? He has to act like it and ignore the youtubers not freaking have spaz attacks.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    True but still he got some flaws. He wants to pass on the knowledge of his religion. Why say so and then post a MCR crap video? I mean he has a Jonas freaking Brothers poster on his wall. He obviously knows nothing about science and such as he said he was interested in guys but now girls. As I said above that is not possible in anyway what so ever as well your mental structure for your sexual orientation is built either straight or homosexual you cant change it no matter how hard he tries to change it. And he needs to control his anger. He is 12 now and going through puberty(supposedly) and he says do not maike fun of kids. While yes I agree with your statement if your age is what you say and you are indeed going through puberty you sir are now a teenager and last time I recall those years are the shitiest in your life. I can say that from experience. Thank god its only 2 more years I have to endure. But yeah he wants to be a 12 year old going through puberty? He has to act like it and ignore the youtubers not freaking have spaz attacks.

He just shouldnt be able to post on youtube, hes setting himself up for these falls.

Years

It's probably just what he believes.I've seen a special on TV about a church that parents take their homosexual kids to and it's like "religious therapy".
    They reform kids into heterosexuals...that is so messed up!
    His parents might have done that to him.He truly believes he likes girls....

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You guys ever seen the south park where Butters is taken to that camp because he thinks he's bisexual? That kid in the videos reminds me of one of those kids.

But seriously, he clearly has a disability of some kind. When he hits himself it stopped being funny and became concerning.

Back