• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/-----<* The Yuni Fan Club *>------\

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Welcome to the Yuni Fan Club doodz =D
    She really deserves a Fan Club cause she's one exciting and interesting person who is obsessed with cupcakes, puppies, horses and many more XD (dont kill me pls :o)
    Anyone is welcome to join this pwnsome Fan Club

Members:
    Lumine
    Mr.May16
    Hinamori_Momo
    PsyDragon Trainer
    Shiver
    GrayLuna
    superluigi52

Last edited:
    Years
    To make someone a fanclub, you have to post in this thread first and say you have permission to make that person a club. I didn't see you in the thread, so please post there and I'll open this back up for you.

*Closed*

edit: Okay. I'll re-open it now. ^.^

*Open*

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm SO in this club. Yuni's great! *Gives a plate of cookies and muffins, and gives another plate with an 8-layered cake in a case (the 8 layers all have different flavors and ice cream in the middle)* I also brought a puppy! *The puppy runs up and licks Yuni* I wanted you to give it a name.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Geez I really forgot to post the permission in that thread..my bad peepz *buys more cupcakes for Yuni >.<*, Momo welcome to the FC

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Thou should be XD I wish I can help you with cloning now but Im using a MAC adapter and seriously its really unstable

Back