• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/-----<* The Yuni Fan Club *>------\

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Yeh hes still got my darn router >.< I can clone but it just takes ages since you dont know when the clock thingie stops

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    :surprised: But but I want a puppy too..

Lol nah I dont need any cloning to be done atm just working on my last Poke for my ultimate team XD

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Lol it happened to me once when I was like 7 XD darn my mates german shephard had to be so energetic >.<

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Id seriously strap you down and make you listen to the word mates in a continuous loop for 4 hrs XD jj

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I wanna go to NZ again >.< the only time Ive been there was when I was like 7 and cant remember anything from that time lolz

GrayLuna

Years
    Holly Guacamole!! Theirs a Yuni fanclub how come no one tells me these things may i join please Yuni is one of the nicest persons here. ^_^

>.<

Back