• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years

I've seen one of those and I'd say autism a better description than ''entertaining persona''. It's subjective and all that.

I'm on holiday now, waiting for video games and watching sports I don't care about much.

Years

I should make a niche games yt channel about x11. Would you watch me overreacting to players DJing, don?

Already have some reaady made intro music.

Still struggle to believe this exists, all these years later.

Years
    22. Holy hell did people really get into that game back in the day. First time I've seen that.

In all seriousness about X11 videos, I would not watch. The game just doesn't lend itself to the video format because it's locked into a real-time clock, so any video content is going to be boring unless it's compiled over an entire season.

Years

Yeah, although it was still relatively small compared to some of it's rival sites there were a few really dedicated folk. Mostly gone now but still a few about.

Indeed, it would take a hell of a lot of effort to make something like that watchable. Bet somebody would have tried had the game been peaking now instead of a decade ago mind. Watching somebody livestream themselves staying up 'till 4 waiting for a CR would still be more entertaining than Pewdiepie .

I just hope the game survives long enough for me to see this kid's career out. People in the league laughed when they saw the price I paid, just another year or two until he becomes the demon.
    Spoiler:

Years
    People have Livestreamed similarly mundane things in the past. I'm lucky that's only 10 PM in my time zone, so I can check before I go to bed on a typical update night.

That's a much more impressive youth than anything I've ever churned out on any of my teams. Mine all generally are only 19/6s and 19/7s at that age. What did he start at? a 17/5? 16/4? A shame he doesn't have FK taker and Goal Instinct as well. You could totally wreck that league in 3 or 4 seasons if his teammates keep pace.

Years

Bought him as a 17/5. The team he's in has given me a string of good players actually, so I signed a few more and have really focused on development.
    Spoiler:

>Cowdry
    >Rimbert (if only he wasn't a defender)
    >Narraway
    >Khadduri
    >Simpson

Also got this freak in another team, he was shortly ffollowed by a vanilla 16/4.
    Spoiler:

These are all since coming back from my 2 year break, never got this lucky in the past.

Years
    Nice. Certainly looking better than most of my projects. The only team that even compares right now is the operation in my official league team.

A bit jealous, really. I'd probably be there if I actually took the time to make a roadmap for each of my teams.

I did get lucky over the years and wind up with a string of strong mids in my official team, though none of them were on a better path than the 17/4 path. One of them had 241 points in 252 games played, and probably missed 35 to 40 games strictly because of cards. He had a fleet of SQs like that Norwich City defender of yours. He had FK taker, Cool, Goal Instincts, Hard Trainer for good ones, then tough, cheats, and trash talker for the negative ones. Managed to get him to peak as a 16 skill in his early 30s. On raw talent, my current best midfielder will probably peak higher, but he would have to average nearly 2 points per game to even approach my best midfielder's point total because he's only got the cool SQ. Granted, the highest that ever got me was a 7th place finish in the Power League's Division 2 just after he retired.

Years
    28. The RSE box sets, too? That's pretty pricey. I was going to buy the ultimate Haruhi Collection from Funi until I found out how much a problem on my car (control arms are being problematic on warm, humid days) was going to cost to fix. $900 for the one and $1550 to do all four.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    I'm glad I don't have a region free blu-ray player since I would buy random junk in mass. I own like 15 funko pops and I didn't even have most of them a month ago.

Back