• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years

I've done what I can in that regard. Neither low impact exercise or the more drastic steroid injections seem to have done much. Basically the best cure would be a month away from the repetitive movements I have to make at work. Yeah, that's not happening.

Years

I still can't believe it's been almost six months now since my right arm was broken from a car accident. At least it was nothing too major.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

19 years of my life and I've never had a broken bone. lol

Years

stop watching anime
    Spoiler:

Years

Serbian volleyball team want you to stop watching anime.
    Spoiler:

My favourite parts of the picture are the bowing girl (a more refined level of mockery), the qt smiling next to her and big girl no.14 that seems to have realised the potential shitstorm the picture could create.

Years

Sincere apologies to everyone, the last thing I want to do is being disrespectful.
    I just completely missed some posts here while scrolling.
    Raffy, you weren't being disrespectful at all. I just meant that I came off of seven weeks spanning from last year into this year of having a broken arm, and it was the first time I had ever broken any bone in my life. It's far from a pleasant experience, and it does limit your mobility and what you can do.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

Raffy, you weren't being disrespectful at all. I just meant that I came off of seven weeks spanning from last year into this year of having a broken arm, and it was the first time I had ever broken any bone in my life. It's far from a pleasant experience, and it does limit your mobility and what you can do.

Oh ok, I only thought that saying "lol" after reading all this stuff about accidents wasn't so polite. Understood now. {XD}

I'm still pretty offended.

:thonk:

Back