• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Hmmm!

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

I'm wondering so much about it too, but now I'm really hyped about the Pok?mon Direct they announced. {XD}

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Everyone's hyping it up but what if it's just some Pokemon GO announcement? Lol

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Oh god, now I'm excited haha
    I think it'll either be Stars or a spinoff game for the switch then.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

I hope there's something for the 3DS family because I can't afford a Switch right now. {XD}

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm hoping the same bc I just got a new car so I'm not really going to be able to afford anything real expensive for a while haha. Gotta keep a better eye on my money if I want to have fun money from now on.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I'm kind of tight on money right now too, but I'm actively putting aside money for the switch. I already wanted to get the switch for mario kart, but if a pokemon game is going to come out for the switch, i'm DEFINITELY getting one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i have a friend that has a switch. one day i'm planning on going over to his house to play it haha.

Back