• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

TY

Mobile gaming has not impressed me yet... perhaps cause my phone is literal garbage :(

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Most of my twitter circle is pretty heavily into Fate Grand Order, Granblue Fantasy and random other rhythm games.

Mobile gaming has not impressed me yet..... perhaps cause i'm not a literal girl. :DDD

Literally 95% of the people I know who play mobage religiously are male so I actually have no idea what you're getting at lol

Last edited:

TY

I cannot deny that statement tbh

Most of my twitter feed is primairly into Destiny or weird memes...

Thomas the Shinyhunter

There are no game overs. Only continues.
    Years

You spin me right round baby right round
    The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years
    Oh ****, that's a one-way death trap, friendo

What are you playing? Also, *ahem* where the **** have you been

Yup.

RO: Idle Poring - https://poring.gnjoy.com/

I've been where I've always been the past year. Slaving away at 56 hr workweeks. Whatever freetime is spent reading junk CN/JP/KN Webnovels and video games. It's the main reason I had to drop quite a few things like PC :(

Back