• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years

Yes, boi.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

I don't read really often, but I've enjoyed the few books I've read.
    For example, I really like Ten Little Indians by Agatha Christie.

TY

Reminds me that I have a presentation tomorrow that has to last 7 mins and if i fail it i fail my final year of school.... crap

Years
    98. Those viewpoints aren't necessarily diametrically opposed in America despite narrative.

Also hooray for buying 6 boxes of cereal just for Pokemon cards and another 2 for chances at a free Nintendo Switch and another one for a code NBA 2K18 VC that I'm not going to use.

Years
    100. Stores are basically sold out of them now. Several General Mills cereals were among them but the only cereal that was at my Target that still had any was Cocoa Puffs, because the promo started something like a month ago.

It's just a 3 card booster that has one card that's a black star promo and two regular common cards from the Sun & Moon set. I bought so many because I'm trying to get the only promo I haven't pulled yet.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Meanwhile I'm just over here making things because I've got nothing better to do
    Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Must be less than a few years old, because it's a good psuedo-Sugi style and I don't recognise it.

I've been getting better at trainer art recently, though I emulate the Gen 6 style (and can't show any because it's for Phoenix Rising).

Last edited:
    Back