• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zigzagoon and Linoone fanclub

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    yes, pokemon cards count^^ and welcome to the club Hyper, I'll be sure to add you to the members list at once^^

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Sure thing^^ I've updated the user list now. New topic: What type of zigzagoon/linoone thing would you like to see the most?, it could be anything that isn't there yet, for example a main role in the anime, merchandise, etc. I'd like a linoone plush for example^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    What type of zigzagoon/linoone thing would you like to see the most?
    OMG! A plushie would be awsome soo fluffy and huggable^^
    I have an idea!^^
    A Zigzagoon plush in a Linoone costume! XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    hehe yup^^
    It seems awsome since Zigzagoon would have its paws up and maybe a berry or pokeball in its mouth.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Um then Welcome^^
    I'm thinking of a new topic *think**think*
    Hmm...Brain dead x.x

XD we need a new topic.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Remind me never to make a linoone costume then XD

Now for a question that causes fans to think (and rabid fans to get upset sometimes)...

What is the thing you LEAST like about zigzagoon and/or linoone? And if you could improve it, how would you?

My least favourite is the faint "animation" for Linoone on PMD 2. It's look reminds me of those days I played Frogger on my dad's old Atari 2600 and got the poor frog ran over by a car. I wouldn't know how I could improve it unfortunately.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    What is the thing you LEAST like about zigzagoon and/or linoone? And if you could improve it, how would you?
    I don't really see anything bad about them hmm just let me think on it.

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I've been quite busy, sorry for my absence, as for the topic at hand?, it's hard to say, I guess the only thing I dislike about them is the fact that they're so unpupular and they basically were fitted in the the rattata and raticate positions of the generation instead of something more awesome, no offense for fans of those two^^

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years

The fact that when you rare candy a zigzagoon to lv.100, it stills sucks as much as being lv. 2 or so.

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    ZigZagoon seems to excel for a little bit ingame once it learns headbutt for about 4-7 levels. Linoone makes an okay HM slave, however I use linoone as the main in a ingame pickup team, its basically my master thief XD

Yes, my linoone is so sneaky it could steal your wallet, keys and underwear while you are still absorbed in its cuteness. Yarrr!

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    hieveryone, I am no longer busy so you can expect a lot more activity^^ I have brought you some linoone pictures and a new topic^^, shat do you think should be an exclusive move to zigzagoon/linoones if they had one like some pokemon do? A move involving their speed and their claws would be nice^^

enjoy^^

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Linoone sorta has a nearly exclusive move. Switcharoo is only learnt naturally by three species types naturally and as a egg move for other other species line. Those others that can learn Switchroo naturally are Persian and Hypno.

Not totally exclusive as you see but rare enough to stand out.

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I'm not too game savvy, sorry^^, but I was talking about a move that's just theirs, that giga claw sounds like a good idea, what about the rest of you guys?^^

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    well i have to say another thing is they need to give him more aperinces in the show they only had one episode and it is good to see you again tookie

Back