• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zigzagoon and Linoone fanclub

Tokin

:3
Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    eevee, of course ^^, and hehe, maybe that needs a fanclub of its own XDD

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    hehe I think there's already one for that, but for the dancing one in particular no XD
    And to stay on topic, another question: what would you do if you met a linoone/zigzagoon? I'd be friends X3

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    hehe I wouldn't be too cautious, I'd be friendly, hoping for the same in return X3

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
    Years
  • Hahaha. That'd be kinda hard Toki? The thing is pretty freaking powerful, xD.

If I met a Zigzagoon I'd attempt to befriend it because Zigzagoon is like my second favorite first stage pokemon in the first three seasons.

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    hehe, they're both cute :3
    I'm off for the night but you can start other topics too, a good one would be: do you think they(any of the two) should replace/be added as a main pokemon either in the mange or games, or anime?
    I think so, it's not like they're weak or unappealing, they have some sweet moves^^

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    welcome to the club!^^ I will add your name right away, make yourself at home :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Hey midnighteon, good to see you ^^

Great to be here =3

Do any of you think that there are certain berries a zigzagoon or a linoone would prefer? (Not counting in game)
    Sitrus or perhaps a Leichi Berry to raise it's attack power more.

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    good evening everybody^^ just came to check on everyone, I'm happy to see everyone is staying active here :3 now for a topic: what would you like zigzagoon ands linoone to be able to do that they can't?^^
    I say psychic powers :3

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
    Years
  • What would you like zigzagoon ands linoone to be able to do that they can't?:

I'd say something like.... Actually I'll agree with Toki. Psychic powers would be awesome.

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    yeah they would be awesome on them, they deserve much better than being the generation's "rattata and raticate", what does everyone else think?^^(small update: I'l gonna work on another different banner for the club for you to choose from^^)

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    you don't have to, but that would be much appreciated^^

Back