• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TheGame OOC

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • Cool story, bro.

Penelope's watch is special and whatnot. The voice took the time to hack her own instead of giving her the same as the others.

D'aw, how nice. <3

King!

better
    Years
  • ((OOC: I know it definitely isn't the best I could've done, but I don't want to get any more behind, and I was kind of running out of ideas for this as I went along. I have how he'll act in the actual game all planned out, but SU's are definitely not my strong point. :\ Hopefully, it's good enough. xD Thanks for letting me give it a shot.))

SOIHERD you liek mudkipz?

Name: Dexter Oityar

Appearance: Dexter's look is quite intimidating at first. He has the huge build of a football player, with large arms and legs, broad shoulders, and large hands and feet. He stands at about six feet tall, and weighs around two hundred pounds. Coming from the coldest area of Sinnoh, Dexter's skin is almost as pale as the snow that covers the ground. His dark brown hair is cut short, trimmed neatly around the ears and sort of poofy on top. His face, consisting of light blue eyes and a big nose an mouth, is surrounded by a thin layer of stubble, on it's way to becoming a beard.

Because of the cold climate, Dexter is usually found in a thick pair of grey sweatpants, that cut off shorty below where his brown snow boots begin. On top, he wears a matching grey tank top with a maroon hoodie to cover it. His only 'accessories' are a pair of rubber bracelets on his left wrist. One, colored red, says 'COURAGE'. The other, a yellow bracelet, says 'HOPE'. Both were given to him by his nanny and closest friend, Martha.

History: Dexter was pretty much 'made by accident'. His mother, a star performer in the music industry, was on tour when she accidentally hooked up with Dex's unknown father. Not having time for him, Dexter's mother (Naomi Richards) hired a nanny in Snowpoint City to take care of him. The nanny, Martha Oityar, was an old lady who had formerly been a successful coordinator.

Dexter grew up with Martha, barely seeing his mother throughout his whole life. The two were inseparable (of course, it was Martha's job), and did everything and anything together. They built snow sculptures, ran errands for people on town, and watched gym battles in Snowpoint Gym. Most of all, Dexter especially liked to hear stories of when Martha had been a coordinator. He dreamed of one day being just as well-known as she had been, an excellent performer.

As Dex grew older, he continued to help out around the town. Everybody that lived their knew him and Martha, and could depend on him to get anything that they needed done. He worked well with their Pokemon, and even befriended a few of his own by the lake near his town. He was looking into college for becoming a performer when he was mysteriously taken into The Game.

Personality: Dexter is definitely not what you would expect from a guy who looks like he could potentially beat up a raging Beartic. Although he can get angry and upset when provoked, Dexter is usually a laid-back, cheerful kind of guy. His greatest ambition, which is also something you wouldn't think, is to be a top coordinatior in the Sinnoh region (or even the world). Martha has raised him to always be honest, kind, and helpful to others.

On the downside, Dexter is definitely not the brightest crayon in the box. Although he can perform well with Pokemon, and do small tasks for townsfolk, he is almost entirely dependant on his nanny for things like food and clean clothes. He has been raised with Martha his whole life, and has not even tried living without her. He also hasn't had as much experience battling with Pokemon as much as some of the other 'competitors', because his main focus is contests.

RP Sample: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6767406&postcount=40

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Honestly King! It isn't that bad....

You're ACCEPTED as our Thirteenth, and secret character!

Welcome to TheGame.

Give me a bit of time to write up your intro, as it's going to be a bit different from the others.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Sorry! I meant to post today but my internet was all in and out and I could barely get on for five minutes. I'm lucky I'm on right now. I'll make a post tomorrow definitely. (Should be fixed by then!)

King!

better
    Years
  • xD Thank you, I guess I was just overreacting a bit... :P Looking forward to my secret mission intro! :3

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Yup. Just focus on surviving for now.

Actually. Wait. That Cacturne you killed? It's family is very angry. I'll let you come up with the details :3

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Bleh, I'll just put it here:

Introduction, Cirrus
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Sorry for the delay!

And if it wasn't obvious enough I was referring to Roserade at the end of my post. :D

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Perhaps he doesn't want to.

Well, you haven't even established a mini-camp yet. You barely even walked ouut of your 'pod'

(Also as a side-note, if you stayed in there and didnn't leave, the floor woud have become electrified.)

I was at least expecting you to do something before the Voice contacted you. He evaluates and then comments.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • *intenseburstinoutofbreath*

I'M BACK

I've been working ceaselessly forever and EVER.

But in the process, I did a drawing of Calixte to be posted soon, and also I am writing a post now.

In addition. Who is in the taiga-snowy area? If you plan to do some interaction with Calixte go right ahead, I'm all up for that. But VM me or something or maybe mention it here, kay? That way I don't accidentally overlook it.

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
  • I'm in the forest-thingy. With Dexter. :D And he'll recognize you because the thingy... Unfortunately, he didn't ready the part that said your personality. -.- so expect him, if you do meet, to fall into your trap

Anyways, babysitting now, blahblahblah. I'll have to post a bit later. :)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Calixte would love to rob him blind. Or steal his clothes or something. She's freaking freezing, and she hates the cold. And any sort of discomfort, for that matter.

Back