• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TheGame OOC

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • Well I know once you complete a day in the RP, Penelope will be out looking for you, so be sure to sharpen your knife and get creative with your muderous approach JP with me. :3

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • bahweaebeauc

Hi.

I took a break, but I'm back now,

So the hellish torment can resume.

I'm in PAAAAAIIIINNNNN.

[EDIT]

Calixte still has a sniper to deal with.

A very accurate and deadly sniper.

Of course,

If someone were to notice the sniper....

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Sorry 'bout the inactivity; I've been kind of busy lately so I haven't had serious time to write. I'm not dead, though!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I feel so bad. I've started school and have been intensely preoccupied with it.

If Roserade replied I'll try to get a post up tomorrow.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • SU<3

Kip! Kip! Kip! Kip!

Here's my SU that you told me to out here.

...This is some legit Hunger Games shizzle, broha. I'm so excited!

Okay, so I uber love my new charrie. Jemima is so adorable and innocent... It'll be amazing writing her character.:D

Name: Jemima Marie Tighe (9)

Appearance:

Jemima is of a moderate height, standing to around five foot four, and she is of the slim weight class. Though her face shows maturity, her body does not. She is as flat as a board, and as skinny as a twelve year old boy. Basically, her body looks as if it belonged to a seven year old child. Her face contrasts strongly, her features developed and strong where her body is not. She has dark, sea green eyes that seem to reflect wisdom, and black, naturally ringlet curly hair that only falls to just past her shoulder. Though her tanned body is underdeveloped, she is basically perfectly proportioned in arm, leg, and torso length, saving her from looking gangly, though her fingers and toes are thin yet stubby, looking, again, like a child's.

Jemima, true to her childish nature and appearance, wears little make up. Her eyes are only slightly lined in black, and eyelashes only slightly lengthened with mascara. Jemima likes the natural and mostly modest approach. Since she really has nothing to flaunt on her besides her lovely face, Jemima dresses somewhat childish and conservative most of the time. She likes skinny jeans and t-shirts or camisoles for most of her everyday wear, as well as sun dresses for the warmer seasons. Though in TheGame, Jemima is decked out in her self-proclaimed work out clothes. She wears grey, baggy, slightly thin sweat pants that can be easily rolled up into capris or shorts, a plain white camisole under a navy blue t-shirt, and a black hoodie tied around her waist. Under her sweats, she wears a pair of spandex for comfort if it is hot. She has thick, supportive, black running shoes on her small feet.

History:

Jemima was born in the modest town of Sandgem to Joseph and Marsha Tighe. She grew up in a slightly dysfunctional household, her parents divorced when Jemima was just a small child, and there being constant fighting over when who had Jemima and her older brother, Jacob. Though there was a good amount of stress on her life, Jemima never noticed any of it, and she kept her positive, yet somewhat childish, outlook on life throughout all of her years.

Jemima worked two jobs right out of school, both had to do with the love and care of Pokemon. With her mom, she helped on their family's Pokemon breeding ranch, breeding Pokemon and helping new Trainers with their first Pokemon choice, since not all got Pokedexes and worked for Professors. And with her father, she worked to keep the world a better place by protecting the forests with him as a Pokemon Ranger when it was his week to have her in his custody. It was then, in the forest, when the event happened that Jemima cannot seem to recall.

Personality:

As suggested by her mostly childish appearance, Jemima is a rather naïve, innocent sixteen year old girl. She is not aware of the world's evils, and basically embodies everything that is pure and good in the world. She is generous to a fault, and always wants to help humans and Pokemon in need. Jemima is gentle and kind, preferring to make friends with others rather than fight with them. She is very social, and loves to meet new people. She is so innocent, barely even comprehending that a person's deeds could not be meant for the good of others, but for the good of themselves. This just does not compute with her mind, and she trusts others much too easily.

As Jemima is childish and naïve, she is also subjective to some of a child's stereotypical traits. Such as, Jemima still throws temper tantrums like a toddler. If someone is being so stubborn or mean to somebody else, gentle, patience Jemima suddenly becomes raging, screaming and crying at whoever is causing these feelings in her. She is also rather stubborn, like a child, but his gives her a competitive edge in competition, since she has a hidden thirst to prove herself.

RP Sample:

From EXTREMINATION (Though my writing is SO much better, now...)

Spoiler:

(enter password thing here) (I can't remember what it is, but I'm too lazy to go back. But I DID read the rules, I promise<3)

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • You're accepted friend. Since Chef30 never posted EVER, She is being replaced by Kiwi.

Kiwi, you know what your pokemon is, and you know your mission, good luck.

Also, plot devices will come within the next day or so.Strikit, you get a special surprise :3

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Itwas not Sucky Jess. It was rather good actually. For some reason I kept thinking of pancakes....weird....

Anyway, I'm writing up a few posts for erribody as I type, so bear with me Players.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Aww yuss no posts by me in like forever. : X

I still haven't written anything. Should I bother to write or did I get replaced?

Back