• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Theory of Pokemon Platinum Version!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
Years
  • I'm guessing what surprise will arrive to Platinum Version... I guess the event will event more better just like Emerald. Girantina will appear with Shadow and the new Orgin Form and I heard Shaymin and Regigigas will have new form too! I hope there's more new feature will be on Platinum. Because nothing surprise in Diamond and Pearl. After stop the event, defeated Elite Four and Battle Tower, you have nothing interesting to do. And hopefully the Battle Frontier, Battle Island or whatever will be back... The Contest will have battle, as my opinion. Know more about Jasmine, one of the Gym Leader of Johto. She gave you a kind of item and she nothing special. I guess Platinum Version will explain more about this. I hope Platinum will have more brand new event! Thanks for reading. Give me your ideas, will ya'?

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
  • Ummm ok. Lets see it's not a 100% confirmed, but whateva:

I am guesssing(hoping) the Pokemon game will have;

*System where you can command your pokemon via D.S mic. You train them to your voice. You can call out attacks to them!

*Stuff to do after you beat the elite four. Like a new version of Battle Frontier or something.

*I am hoping better pokemon cries. X.X; Pokemon sound horrible, however some sound cool. How i wish they "actully" speak.

*Secret base system be back. I liked making my secret base "on land". And battling people.

*Yes, improvement in contest. They should get some kind of battle contest round.

*Some other ability and attacks would be fine.

** BUT MOSTALL I WISH THEY ENHANCE 3D of the new game. It would be so real and perfect. Like do you see, when Pokemon Diamond ends your character is riding a bike as he heads toward Jubilief City. I wish you could actully ride your bike like that with that view. I wish you come up to Dialga's knees or Celebi come up to your head. SO REAL. How i wish it was like that. And it would make the game seem longer. Because it would take a long time to get to the end of routes. And even trees are taller than you.

:16:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    i don't think they're going to change too much of the game, just some minor tweaks like in emerald. you have good ideas though.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    You guys know the name actually translates as Platina and not Platinum right?

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I like Platina moar then Platinum, that's all there is to it ]=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back