• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen There will be a Darkrai event soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    they'd be crazy if they didnt do it thru Wi-fi
    it'd be the cheapest option
    and it would mean more people buying the game to get a darkrai

Last edited:

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Cool I'm excited i just have to say the answer to the question if Darkrai unbeatable is yes?

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Pffft, no Pokemon is unbeatable--not even Mewtwo and Arceus.

Well, the Manaphy giveaway was through Mystery Gift, so I suppose with Darkrai it'll be the same. *waits for Shaymin and Arceus as well*

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    they'd be crazy if they didnt do it thru Wi-fi
    it'd be the cheapest option
    and it would mean more people buying the game to get a darkrai

Not really, Nintendo purposely do it in a certain location only to make it more exclusive, if they did it on Wi-Fi, n00bs would be all over Wi-Fi with their Darkrais.

I think Nintendo already gained enough money from Diamond and Pearl, I've heard they had 14 million copies sold worldwide. Thats like, $70,000,000?

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    Not really, Nintendo purposely do it in a certain location only to make it more exclusive, if they did it on Wi-Fi, n00bs would be all over Wi-Fi with their Darkrais.

I think Nintendo already gained enough money from Diamond and Pearl, I've heard they had 14 million copies sold worldwide. Thats like, $70,000,000?

probably

filler for 25 characters

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years

Well most people don't have Wi-fi or don't know how to set it up with their DS.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    but then they can do it at toysrus like they did with manaphy

Toys R Us has Wi-fi??? I thought the Manaphy event at Toys R Us was like someone had a computer and plugged a plug that had the same outlet plug as your recharger did and download it into your DS. I never knew all the events were just Wi-fi at convention or your local Toy popular toy store.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    well i never went to that event T.T so idk how they did it but i was just sayin they could have it at toysrus so the ppl that dont have wifi still have a chance of gettin darkrai

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back