• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen There will be a Darkrai event soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    News!

Look I heard this:

"Jeremy, a Pokebeach'a member, in the Toys "R" store that he visit they began to show an announcement with a Darkrai picture saying "Catch Darkrai and not "Download Darkrai".
    "So we guess we can get the Member's Card in the Mystery Gift and we can finally get Darkrai in New Moon island"

"Soon we will afirm this information, for now is a simple rhumor.
    Greetings "

So that's it.

If you have anymore info please give it here.

P.S
    Source: studiopokemon

this actually maybe a true statement, due to the fact that The Rise of Darkrai has been confirmed to not be a theatrical release. check the link below.
    https://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Darkrai_movie_not_coming_to_U.S._theaters

Cartoon Network really needs to tell the kids on Fried Dynamite to be careful of what they say on TV.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    i was just telling people about him the only reason i said i have one is because i dont want people to ask me how i know this

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I'm sure they would do it via WiFi, which is terrible for me as my modem isn't the right version for it to work with. Oh well, the Australian event for Darkrai just finished and I got myself a few of him. Also, Pokemon Ranger is out today and you can get one in that too.

Ha, love on the page for Darkrai it says that it is as important of Manaphy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back