• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

There's something about James

matt561

Your French Charizard
Years
  • I have been asking this for a while now and eithen spoke about it to my friend: James

Do you think that eventually he will become one of the good guys? Because for example where he let his Cacnea go to that gym leader (yes i cried) you can see that he really cares about pokemon and also when he is separated from Jesse and meowth he his a nice guy anyway enough of my ramblings what do you think?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Actually I think Team Rocket may end up breaking up and doing different things. Jesse being a Coordinator and James traveling with Ash and Co.?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well they are not that bad anyway and there was even an episode of Chronicles when they were the hero. To keep it going I think they will break up and then eventually get back together.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • Well they are not that bad anyway and there was even an episode of Chronicles when they were the hero. To keep it going I think they will break up and then eventually get back together.
    That actualy sounds like a good idea because at the moment they are just a time filler maybe if they were more involved in the storys it would be great

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
  • If James were to leave Team Rocket, he most definitely would turn good. He seemed to know what he was doing with Jessie and Wobuffet in the Hearthome collection.. Maybe he could design clothes for people/Pokemon? XD I picture Meowth helping him and Jessie off doing contests. Although, I wonder if Jessie could get by without James and Meowth... I don't know if she could. They're the Team Rocket trio... I think they need to be together to survive.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Maybe if in the next season post sinnoh, if Brock leaves again and Misty doest return he may travel with James after starting to trust him. James may have a disagreement with Jesse and realize*(again) that he is living below himself.

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Actually I think Team Rocket may end up breaking up and doing different things. Jesse being a Coordinator and James traveling with Ash and Co.?

Jessie being a coordinator? Yes. James traveling with Ash? A good idea. but no. He doesn't Really fit in with them. Could you imagine some other Team Rockets going "Oh no! It's the twerps! And that old man with the blue hair!"?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Jessie being a coordinator? Yes. James traveling with Ash? A good idea. but no. He doesn't Really fit in with them. Could you imagine some other Team Rockets going "Oh no! It's the twerps! And that old man with the blue hair!"?

There would be no other team rocket doing that. Maybe Cassidy and Butch but not likely.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    James, Jessie, and Meowth - they're all bad at being the bad guys.
    James is actually a rich guy who doesn't need to be in Team Rocket for the need of money, but he joined because he was bored of living such a rich life. So that means James is not an actual bad guy. James just joined for the adventure, and can become good anytime...

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • James has always been the odd member out of Team Rocket. Teeheehee And there are times when I really do feel bad for him too. Teeheehee Still yeppie, if he wasn't working for Team Rocket then he would be good. I mean all the episodes he shined in like the Pokemon Ringer Contest and the one that he won with Mime Jr, James did it all by playing by the rules and not cheating.

Still leaving Jessie? Umm. Nopie. He so can't do that. Leaving Jessie on her own is like leaving a small child alone. Not coolies. Teeheehee

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I can expect James to resign after realizing all this crap is just a waste of time and suffering.

But joining the primary cast?

Ash: Hey look! It's Sunyshore City!

Citizen: Hey look, visitors!... and a pedophile...

Seriously.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • In my honest opinion...

I forsee Jessie and James traveling with Ash in the 5th generation...

They've acted like friends in the past, and personally, I feel they are his friends, even if they try to steal Pikachu all the time.

Possibly the new Dawn replacement, and James replacing Brock. Then the 5th gen. villains replacing Jessie/James *shrug*

@Advanced: I'm pretty sure Brock is OLDER than james/jessie...

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
  • Jessie, James, and Meowth: "...Ash, can we travel with you?"

Ash: "OK WE CAN BE FRIENDS LIKE PIKACHU AND ME WE MET A LONG TIME AGO WE'RE BEST BUDS NOW LET'S BE BEST FRIENDS TILL THE END! WHADDAYA SAY???"

Honestly though, I can't picture TR with Ash. I mean, I think he would probably forgive them at most, but I don't know. It would be very odd having TR traveling with him, but anything is possible...I guess...

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • To piggy back on what someone said: I can't imagine Team Rocket would know what to do with Pikachu if they ever DID manage to successfully steal the Pokemon. It'd probably be something like:

James: Ohh. Uh. We actually got him.
    Jessie: What now?
    James: Errr...
    *Gives Pikachu back to Ash*
    James: Sorry.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I always questioned this myself...and I think that maybe just maybe in the next new season of pokemon TR might split up for a little while, and yes I think James would turn into a good guy, I can actually picture him as a pokemon breeder for some reason, as for Jessie she might gain 5 ribbons to go to the Sinnoh GF, making her want to split from TR and go into contests, but later on they might get back together forming a team of three good guys, like Ash and Co.

As for meowth he might become a motivational speaker for all the pokemon out there...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm not sure that I can see James traveling with Ash and co. perminately.. buuut I can see it happening for a little while, IF Team Rocket ever does break up. Not the organization as whole, but if Jessie, James, and Meowth just decide to call it quits.

It would be nice to see them actually become 'good guys', in my opnion.

I think Jessie would make a decent Coordinator, or at the very least, she could at least do it because she likes it, instead of always trying to win by cheating. nn;

As for James, I could see him actually being a traveling Pokemon trainer, or maybe a breeder. o.o

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I think James might seperate and go live at that mansion maybe, Jessie might become a seperate coordinator or continue working for Team Rocket and dragging Meowth in either thing shes doing.

Back