• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

things that really annoy you

Years
    When people speak in another language (even though they can speak and understand English very well) when you're the only person in the room who doesn't speak that language. I find that very rude. I don't gossip.

When people have to talk loud and be obnoxious when you're trying to study for history finals. You see I'm trying to read something, can you at least whisper?! I can't even tell them either. It's against the law to curse in my state. *rolls eyes*

When you're in wifi plaza and people talk to you when the parade is about to come by. You just want to get on the Gyarados float and someone is asking you your favorite color. It will always be blue. I don't mind if they talk to me as soon as I get in there or if they just want my touch toy, but I just don't want to be spoken to if I want to get on a certain float.

Also, I hate when I'm in wifi plaza waiting for people to register. It's a 59 second wait, and no one shows up until 11 seconds are left. I don't like when people drop out of the game either. It's very annoying especially if you were the first one there. Then it says register from the start again.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Here's the list:
    1. My Nanny, 'cause she can't speak English Properly and bugs the hell out of me.
    2. Japanese, it bugs me to hell! (Except for Ouendan and Ouendan 2 DS Games.)
    3. Mentally Retarted DS Games, especially if someone introduces some of them for me.
    4. Advertisements, I was like, watched them a million times!!
    5. Retarted Cartoons in Cartoon Network, examples are My Gym Partner's a Monkey and Billy and Mandy. (I removed Chowder 'cause it's kinda okay.)
    6. When people insult me, I was like, I am the most popular person is the Whole School, and you dare insult me?! I wanted to hit him out of my face.
    7. When People say that Arceus isn't the best Pokemon, 'cause it can defeat any kind of Pokemon. (And Arceus is my Favourite Pokemon)
    8. When People break my things. As the Leader of my class, I'll insult the person as hard as I can.
    9. Babies. They aren't cute, they always make a Gigantic Mess!
    10. Exams, 'cause they're boring.
    11. Adults that get pissed of by me.
    12. When someone saids "You'll die if you watch this." similar Stuff
    13. When someone cheats in a Board Game

I guess that's all of them.

Last edited:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Oh, goody, some more.

- People who think they're popular
    - People who think they're weird/random
    - Want-to-be emos/goths
    - People who feel it's necessary to type things like 'Bwabie' or 'Likez' y'know, adding random 'w's and 'z's to random words. It pisses me off.
    - People who copy people. This includes people who feel they have to follow fashion.
    - Nettles, they just appear out of nowhere, and sting my hands, which are now itchy as hell
    - People who refuse to use any GRAMMAR at all.

So, yeah, a few more things to throw in there. Have... uh, fun I guess...

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    the one thing that absolute drives me insane is when girls tap their fake nails on any hard surface to make that "click" noise.

Years
    Yuck. I hate that too.

And I REALLY HATE sore losers. Ok, I beat the living crap out of you in Gran Turismo. Don't sit there clenching your fists and not doing anything.

....Wow. I covered 2 hated things at once.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I'll name a few things I hate:

-Rabid fangirls who would do ANYTHING just to get attention. Like the kinds that say things I'd rather not mention here about anime boys.
    -Yaoi fangirls. I don't mind if the pairing actually makes sense but... if you're pairing two guy best friends together or just plain ones that would never happen like, Grimmjow x Ichigo, for example. ugh. D:
    -Loud noises. Don't ask.
    -People who make a big deal out of anime that has one bad actor in a different language, supposedly the english dubs. I mean come on people, IT'S ANIME. Don't hate it just because the VAs suck. D: It's not their faults that they were chosen for it.
    -I also hate chain letters. Like, "OMFG I GOT KISSED JUST DOING THIS. IF YOU POST 4 VIDEOS YOU WILL GET KISSED TOO..." etc. D: People fall for that stuff and think it happens but it never does. I've seen ones that say that you'll be haunted if you read it but... I've never been like that, come on... are people REALLY that gullible? o_o

That's all I can think of, really.

Years
    I'll name a few things I hate:

-Rabid fangirls who would do ANYTHING just to get attention. Like the kinds that say things I'd rather not mention here about anime boys.
    -Yaoi fangirls. I don't mind if the pairing actually makes sense but... if you're pairing two guy best friends together or just plain ones that would never happen like, Grimmjow x Ichigo, for example. ugh. D:
    -Loud noises. Don't ask.
    -People who make a big deal out of anime that has one bad actor in a different language, supposedly the english dubs. I mean come on people, IT'S ANIME. Don't hate it just because the VAs suck. D: It's not their faults that they were chosen for it.

That's all I can think of, really.

Yeah at the first 3.

They chose to watch the damn anime, don't complain now. Besides, you'll probably STILL be watching it later...

I hate arcade games that cost $1 a game. What am I, Bill Gates? I didn't bring a dollar to play damn Pac-man.

And yes, it happens all the time on youtube.

Weavile Gemini

Some Ninja
    Years
    Let's see here...

-Anyone that has a huge ego/thinks they're better than you, etc.
    -When people aren't trusting. (Have to do EVERYTHING themselves)
    -People who are harsh and heartless
    -Selfishness. Period.
    -Disrespect
    -When someone posts/types a message and doesn't have any diginity for GRAMMAR.
    -Typos Dx
    -Immaturity
    -When someone says "I don't care." It pisses me off to no end.
    -Cursing without good reason (I don't like it at all, but I understand if you're upset.)

Most of the time for me, its usually the negatives of people. Greed, Ego, Cussing, I don't like seeing it. But, being the grammar freak I am, I also carry a vengence for typos.

Devil Theory

Symphony of Destruction
    Years
    • People who hate Kingdom Hearts.
    • People who hate Pokemon.
    • Slow people. I'm not very patient at all.
    • Show-Offs. Nothing more in this world that I hate more than a show-off.
    • People who hate Newgrounds.

That's just about it. There are a few more, but I'm really too tired to add.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I could go on like everybody else really, but all I will say is:

-extremely judgmental people!
    -chavs!

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Things I hate:

-I agree with Suki on the judgmental thing. I have a friend who's just like that. D:
    -People who pretend to be smart.
    -Bullies, especially cyber-bullies (the height of cowardice).
    -Bugs.
    -Haters.
    -People my age who try to act like they're mature when really they're trying to flaunt their false knowledge that maturity is the opposite of fun.
    -People who think they're sooooooo cool.
    -Careless people.
    -People that totally blow off any kind of education just because they don't appreciate it or are too proud or lazy. (Especially spelling and Grammar!)
    -People who think they're better than others.
    -Insensitive people.
    -People who make fun of medical conditions.
    -When people laugh at others' shortcomings, mistakes, discontent, anger, or feelings.
    -When people assume that others are so gullible, like those letters that say "HER GHOST WILL HAUNT YOU IF YOU DON'T SEND THIS LETTER TO 10 PEOPLE!!!1!!1!!1"
    -When people are so lazy they can't even figure out military time, even though it's easier than 12-hour.
    -People who are too lazy to even do the simplest things, even if they would love the outcome. (I mean, I'm lazy too, but at least I am willing to breed a Sudowoodo!)

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    Small children. x_x Honestly, why do parents think taking their demon offspring to a restaurant is by any means a good idea? The probability that they WON'T throw tantrums all over the place and scream over everyone's conversations is next to nothing.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    New cartoons these days kind of annoy me. I miss old Nickelodeon cartoons like Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, and Doug. I don't know if it's because I'm older or if the cartoons are just becoming worse, but I watch my old favorites and I still love them.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    A big thing that annoys me, is most things in life have become much more complicated than necessary :/
    Especially when you have to fill out papers at an office of any sort. Why does it seem all systems require more steps than are completely necssary?

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I cannot stand people who argue hot topics and have no freaking idea what they're talking about. If you want to debate something, that's all fine and dandy, but please for the love of all that is delicious and cup-cake like, do your research before you stand on your soapbox or you make life harder for the rest of us who are not stupid and do our research.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    I can't stand people who lie, and I can't stand people that don't stick up for themselves when they get bullied, picked on, etc. because I usually end up stepping in and stopping it. I also hate teachers who are constantly on your back about how your work is coming along, even when your an excellent student already. I hate people who don't shower, like ever, as well. Schools really bring out the worst in you, don't they?

Back