• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you always carry with you

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    What do you find yourself carrying when you go out? In your pockets, backpack, etc.

Pockets:
    I always carry my cell phone (duh,) red 3DS XL, 3DS 3-in-1 catridge case, wallet, and a pair of white JVC gummy earbuds.

I don't always lug my backpack around unless I need it, but usually I carry:
    My ultrabook, charger for said ultrabook, spare notebook and a pencil.

Years
    For some reason, I still carry my Pokéwalker in my pocket loaded with a Dratini. Along with iPhone, keys, and wallet. My backpack has all my needs. 3DS, games, screen cleaner, professional grade head phones, iPod, charging cables, Mickey Mouse playing cards, Deadmau5 jump drive, and ear buds.

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    I usually have my backpack with me, since I can't fit much in my pockets besides my phone and maybe keys. So I've generally got: phone, headphones, keys (w/ pepper spray attached to the key chain because... yeah), lotion, chapstick (my savior), eyeliner, hair pick, reusable grocery bag, notebook, pens, reading glasses, and whatever book I'm currently reading.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Spoiler:

I carry this around everywhere. I have to have a lot of comfort items because well, I'm autistic... and it never hurts to be cautious. The things I keep inside are: My PelleK CD (for good luck), chapstick, my little shrinky dinks in a small MLP lunch pail, two of my manga/anime art books (Haruhi Suzumiya and FMA), two of my autograph books from my convention, this insurance type case for my personal cards (insurance cards & ID)... can't remember what else. So yeah.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    My backpack filled with my phone, portable charger, 3DS case with my 3DS and games, keys, wallet, retainer case, and iPod.

On school days, I carry all that along with my spiral notebooks.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I thought this would be a really deep and emotional topic, but it's just about pockets. Duped again.

I don't really take much with me when I go out. Just my phone, maybe stuff my credit card in my pocket if I actually intend to buy anything where we're going.

On the off-chance I'm taking a longer trip, I'll take my purse specifically to carry my 3DS XL, my Cowon S9, headphones, and various kinds of sanitary wipes because public-anything is gross -- though aside from those rare trips, I never carry my purse. It's way too big for the few things I stuff in it. I was working on a pretty 3DS carry-case that would replace my too-big-for-normal-use purse and give me a safe place to put a couple extra games and what have you, but I go outside so infrequently that I actually stopped working on that. :v

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    Keys, phone, 3DS XL, and wallet.

If I plan to be out for long, I use a bag. If not, then my pockets.

Pretty simple, really. I don't carry anything out of the ordinary.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    Nice thread now I know who to rob ;)

hahahahha jk. Phone, keys, wallet, just the basics.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    People who carry their 3DS with them everywhere they go always confuse me...

I usually leave my wallet in the car when I go places and only carry a single credit / debit card. I have a few, so whatever has the most money available is the one that I take with me. I put it in my back right pocket.

But I bought a new phone case for $6 on Amazon that's coming in the mail that acts as a wallet too, and I intend to move all of my cards and my license in there and then I'd carry the whole thing around.

Of course, I carry my phone. And I also usually only carry my car locker with me. I tend to leave my car key somewhere in the car since I got into the habit of warming my car up in the winter and using my locker to lock my car doors to keep it safe so someone doesn't steal it, so I always have that on me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Cell phone and earphones! Always. Unless I haven't got pockets, like today, in which case I'll put my cell in a case and carry it around in my hand.

Years
    Phone, keys, wallet, myki, umbrella, hand mousturiser, lip balm, eye drops, glasses case, pen, book, mp3 player ( I don't like using my phone for music), deodorant, perfume.

I manage to keep all this in a cute Alannah Hill handbag.

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Besides what's pictured here, I usually carry around a change of clothes, my ipod and whatever pair of headphones I can find or have just recently bought since mine either get lost or the speakers get blown out in them. I have this big hefty dufflebag that I got during football my sophomore year.

Spoiler:

Years
    The only things you are really certain to find me carrying are my phone and my wallet and maybe my keys. I never really carried my phone with me all the time until 2013, now it's something of a comfort item for me because it's my link to important people in my life regardless of where I am.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm a girl who wears leggings, pockets are a rarity. I leave the house either two different ways. With my purse with my plethora of things or when I travel with only my top priority items... aka the purse stays at home. It's kinda 50/50.

When I bring my purse I have inside my sunglasses, wallet, keys, make up bag, some lighters, a grinder, condoms, phone charger, phone, pens/pencils, and gum. When I don't bring my purse I just carry my wallet, keys, and phone. Now that it's winter I can wear my jacket that has pockets so I'll stuff a chapstick and my charger in.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I thought this would be a really deep and emotional topic, but it's just about pockets. Duped again.

I carry the burden of my past every day- oh

On school days, my backpack contains my Surface Pro + charger, wallet, gum, iClicker, student ID + UPass on a lanyard (I don't actually wear it, it's just convenient having them both together and not in the wallet of way too many cards) and my 3DS. And in my coat pockets I'll carry my phone and iPod, because I'm one of those people that feel the need to bring both around.

I also want to say that I always remember to bring my hand sanitizer and chapstick since they are things I should be using very frequently, but because my mornings are rushed I usually forget to take them out of the jacket I wore the day before.

And normal days, it's all that minus Surface Pro, charger and iClicker.
    People who carry their 3DS with them everywhere they go always confuse me...
    StreetPassing! I'm always StreetPassing. It's in sleep mode like all day every day.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    totally depends on where I'm going, but my phone and earbuds are always in my pocket no matter what. if I'm going somewhere for a good amount of time I'll bring a book and MAYBE my 3DS but that's very unlikely nowadays.

Back