• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you always carry with you

Adore

Party.
    Years
    I always carry my phone, wallet, and keys with me. Maybe my 3DS if I want some streetpasses. In my backpack I usually keep a small sketchbook, camera, books, and some miscellaneous art supplies that I need that week. I'm also taking this traditional drawing class right now, so on the days that I go to that class I also carry around this big (18"x24") sketchpad.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I should put in a backpack or something because my new pants have really, really small pockets and I have the 3DS XL. Dear lord I'm not looking forward to taking it to the mall, especially if I have to run for the bus again. I'm way too clumsy.
    BACKPACKS ARE THE BEST DUDE. i use backpacks more than purses almost. it's hard to tell because i dont bother really taking stuff out of my purse, i just throw it on top of everything in my backpack lmao. so then i have everything normally in my purse PLUS more writing utensils, laptop, chargers for everything in the world, spare pair of glasses, probably like $10 in loose change, and a sweatshirt. and probably snacks. backpacks are a+

Years
    I always carry my phone, wallet, and keys with me. Maybe my 3DS if I want some streetpasses. In my backpack I usually keep a small sketchbook, camera, books, and some miscellaneous art supplies that I need that week. I'm also taking this traditional drawing class right now, so on the days that I go to that class I also carry around this big (18"x24") sketchpad.

Phone, wallet, and keys are the holy trinity of things people carry with them.
    When I was younger I also used to carry around sketchbooks and drawing utensils, etc, so my backpack was super heavy all the time. Then I realized that I was not an artist, so I stopped bringing that stuff and the weight was so much more bearable afterwards.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    My cellphone and wallet, but I've been forgetting to take those two out as I hardly care about using my cellphone or take my wallet since I generally don't have any money unless it's on a card. That's if I go out anyways, which is sort of rare these days for me.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I used to bring one to school with me everyday, but I was a weedy kid...like real weedy, and one day I packed so much junk in there that when I started walking it actually weighed me down, causing me to trip over, crashing me to the ground. It was awful and embarrassing.
    that's absolutely amazing tbh ahaha. i assume the problem was mainly textbooks tho yeah?

Sir Codin

And I always place them in the same pockets (keys in my right pocket, cell phone in my left pocket, and my wallet in my left rear pocket), so if they're not in the same place, I get extremely neurotic and I panic that I've lost them, only to have them turn up in a different pocket.

Years
    I try to always have my phone and wallet for starters, and then usually keys, and I try to always have a pen on me, because you might need one more often than you might think. And I try and keep a spare iPhone charger in my car.

Back