• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Things you like about B&W

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I loved N's story. For me the castle at the end was the best part of the game - it felt so... epic. The story was great and was very well ended - would've loved to have seen more from N post league though!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Since most of this discussion is leading towards anything you like about B/W I'm going to go ahead and merge it over to the things you like about the games thread. So now you can basically discuss everything you enjoyed and like within Black and White!

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • I like the Pokemon animations, the addition of Gems, Rotation battles, the fact that you can battle Cheren every day, many of the 5th Generation Pokemon, and I think Unova is a cool region. Theres lots of things I like about it. Its my favorite Pokemon game so far.

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • I love participating in the musical, it's like my favorite thing to do in the game....

and I might want to add, I LOVE the music... I ended up downloading a torrent of the soundtrack (shhhhh... hush)

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • A few things I liked the fact each starter Pokémon had a special or signature move if you will from levels 15 to 17 Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott learning Leaf Tornado, Flame Charge and Razor Shell respectively. Another thing I liked was the fact the version mascots actual color design was different from the game, with Reshiram being white in color for Pokémon Black version and Zekrom being the opposite. The Pokémon animations in battle were also nice to see rather than just after being sent out I remember stopping for a few seconds atleast to see every Unova Pokémon's battle animation then again for all previous gen Pokémon after the national Pokédex.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I LOVED Skyarrow Bridge. It was wonderful, and I was amazed at it the first time I went over. In fact I like all the bridges. Not to mention Skyarrow Bridge is awesome for hatching eggs. Game Freak sure chose a great thing to showcase the new graphics in Black and White.

Back