• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you like that most others hate and things you hate that most others like

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    What I like that most people hate: SNSD - or Korean Girl Groups in general. I LOVE SNSD, but all the [Korean] girls I asked hate them. They are so freaking awesome though.

What I hate most people like: Horror movies and the Twilight Saga

Fluorii

V.I.P.
    Years
  • I am an East Asian Language and Culture major. I have very little in common with my fellows in this major. I hate Korean dramas and I can't stand anime.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I like; Most hate: Pysch/Bones & related shows. (yes i can eeat during them..), hm country music. rarley anyone here likes it

Things I hate that most people like: Strange bands that have songs with no meaning (basicaly they repeat 3 words over and over) and yell instead of singing, alcohol, cigarettes, weed, disgusting sexual experiences at the 15 years of age, boys that wear SUPER skinny jeans, straigten their hair and wear eyeliner, girls forcing me to like these "boys" (seriously. theyre that girly that theyre already females...)
    rap/hip hop, but that sums it up most for me^

Years
  • I like Insane Clown Posse, they're pretty much the most hated music group on the planet besides the Spice Girls. ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I like that most don't: Baggy clothes. Yeah, I like to be comfortable, and only baggy clothes don't make me feel restricted and uncomfortable and exposed. I don't care if I don't look feminine or fashionable, such concepts are pointless anyway. Most people hate them.

I don't like that most do: Television. There's never a thing on I like to watch and much of it is quite patronising to watch, like everything is made for idiots.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Uhmmm let's see. I like Facebook... most people hate it. Oh! And I loooove eating mushrooms. :3 No one I know likes them. xD And I hate ... brocolli. Most people like it? xD; That's really all I can think of at the moment.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Things you like that most others hate: To read various kinds of books and novels which almost everyone hates, Argue with people over trivial things, History and Philosophy, listen to depressing music, do poetry analysis (I know I am much of a nerd) and to talk about pointless stuff.

Things you hate that most others like:
    Me and my ugly voice, dirty minded people, people who talk about sexual stuff, Video games, Tea and drawing. That's all I guess. xD

Years
  • I hate, most like: Hmm... Not sure. There's not much I actually hate. Wait. Eastenders. Bloody Eastenders. In fact, all soap operas.

Even Coronation Street? :P

I like, most hate: Justin Bieber (for boys) - woo he has a high pitched voice get over it, he does actuall have some good songs.

I hate, most like: Eastenders I suppose because Coronation Street is much better.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • I like, most hate: Pokemon (obviously lol) and foreign languages. I love learning and speaking foreign languages quite obsessively!

I hate, most like: Football in general. World Cup. Everything to do with it.Bunch of millionaires kicking balls on the grass.

I suppose these things make us individual!!

Years
  • Pokemon/anime, writing, and world culture/geography.
    I don't know... some people have "grown out of" (so I'm told) Pokemon, and some people just hate it.
    I adore writing stories, but people view at as... weird and broody. Don't ask me why, I have no idea. xP
    And I love learning about the world outside of California, but others seem to think it's boring and they don't think it's important enough to their life to give it a chance.

Um...I don't like... um...
    The "Your Baby Can Read!" commercials...? xD
    I'm not sure if most people like those commericals, but I really hate them.
    I don't hate babies of course, I just hate the commercials.
    It's just that I've seen them so much... and I just don't... like watching it.
    And Twilight.
    I mean, I don't mean any offense to the sensible fans...but I just really don't like it.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I like, Most hate: Pokemon...People are like "You still like that?!?"

I hate, Most like: Justin Bieber..... At least where I live...

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • I like, most hate :

Pokémon, obviously...Like, I bring my DS to school, because I am lazy and always do my homework at the last minute we don't get too much homework, and people are always like : "OMG A BABY" .w.
    And Animes too, I don't know many people who actually like anime where I live.
    And and Snakes too, oh yus...Not many people like them here ;A;
    I can't think of anything else at the moment...or maybe plushies...yeah, I love plushies yet people think it's childish to have some. >.o

I hate, most like :

Naruto, One Piece & Bleach. Call me weird, but I just don't like ever-lasting animes. D;
    And hum...Europe...no hum...meh, I can't think today. x]

Back