• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you says just randomly

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I severely overuse "Dude," in real life, and online. You don't need to point it out to be, 'cause I already caught myself one day when I tried to count how many times I said it in one specific post..

Dude, In real life I can't go an entire day without referencing Batman at all xD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I'm so obsessed with cookies and steak (ehh sometimes) it ain't even funny.. o.O I say lol, righteous, your mom, aha, o rly, lawl, moo, jeebus, and some other stuff in silly msn conversations. And I osculate people. I'm not too random on PC though, aha. :3

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I say Epic fail, Lolcakes, Epic WIN!, pie, cheese, alfredo sauce..

Amazing, your almost my hero, alfredo Sauce, genious, absolute genious.

My random things I say are always random. It might last a while if I like it.

~Like, I LIKE MANGOS!!!!!!!!!
    ~Yes but Waffle's are better
    ~You make me want to eat my own saliva
    ~It was the apricots
    ~Heychikaingjo

Those are some of the recent ones. But anyone that's been on here when i'm hyper know's how random I can be......

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I, like, say like a lot, like you know what I'm like, saying?

I don't shout random things often, but when I do, I usually say "pudding".
    I got it off the Fairly Oddparents. XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Ohhhhh I forgot. But in school, or at home, I'll randomly start snging the main verse in of the awesome song "Aux Champs Elysées"! 8D

Of course, at school, my friends get pissed and attack me like the little rabid rabbits they are. >.>

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
    I'm so obsessed with cookies and steak (ehh sometimes) it ain't even funny.. o.O I say lol, righteous, your mom, aha, o rly, lawl, moo, jeebus, and some other stuff in silly msn conversations. And I osculate people. I'm not too random on PC though, aha. :3

I also say Jeebus! And sometime cripes, but usually say something that has to do with fudge. Like fudgecakes! Or fudgepops!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I tend to make really spontaneous noises at random times. Such as "Meep meep!" or "BWAH!" I have no idea why xD;

laterz

DANE COOK:Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    I say monkey and chicken randomly to people and for some reason...

Years
    I sometimes say 'Aw man!' during conversations very randomly. I find it sort of embarassing though sometimes. xD; Oh & I used to always end my conversations with 'eh'. It was kind of like a habit, but I rarely do it now. It`s probably since I was born in Canada. x]

... I guess that counts. Actually, now that I think about it, I don`t really say things randomly that much. =| But before I used to.

eh, yeh, i do that a lot. sometimes i say "huh" 4 no reason 2.

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    I'm so hopelessly addicted to smiling that it's sad =( IRL, almost every time someone starts to say something to me, I start smiling. I swear it just happens automatically. It's like something darts a message to brain to shift me into dumbass mode. It's out of my hands. I smile even before I have the slightest idea of where the person's going with their sentence. And after they finish what they're saying, I'd normally let out a small laugh even it's not funny nor meant to be funny. It's a really bad habit and happens at random. Another thing I do randomly is remind myself of really funny things I've heard or seen then I end up laughing about it and when people ask "dude, wtf are you laughing about?", I say "nothing". Half the people I know probably think I'm a mental case by now. =P

I don't have any weird words I say randomly but I do have a tendency to just start humming or singing a tune at unexpected moments.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    A friend of mine started saying the word 'elephant' whenever she got confused
    ...and from their, the inside joke kept progressing. one time she said Elephant?!? and my friend Craig thought she was just naming animals, so he shouted PANDA!!
    now the 'elephant-panda' conversation is brought up like everytime we see each other

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I am a most random person to have a conversation with alot.
    I say alot:
    Sporky
    Oceanlessmanokosu
    Cheer up emo kid
    Fai's not actually Fai. The Fai we know is actually Fai's twin brother who thinks he's Fai.
    Chi
    Mokona
    Fai made Chi
    OMG
    WTF
    Yo
    January 2008, 16

And I also usually say something about Syaoran being a clone.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    well, I say:
    "NIbs" a lot.
    and I talk in a high (I think it's awesome) voice when I want to annoy people,
    but that's pretty much it.
    Edit:
    opps! I forgot this one:
    DO'H MY DAWG (DAWN DONSON)
    () = is said when something is like a: ZOMFGWTF?!

Last edited:
    Back