• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you says just randomly

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
  • "Oh my Gaaaawd" I stretch the A and add a Southern accent to it.

"Lawdy." Again, Southern accent

"Holy crud man!"

"Bawmpchikawahwaaaah"

"Wow."

"I'm a champion!"

"Naughty naughty." Don't ask. XD

Normally, I just have spontanious outburts. Some things I say are not appropriate for the forum, so I'm not gonna post 'em.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • "You sound like a cow giving birth to a hurricane."

"You're a doughnut."

"Giblettes." (what I say instead of "dang it")

"Like ..."

"Oh my freakin god issat a zit or are you growing another head?"

The list never stops @_@

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I just say "Ow" for no reason. And mutter the extremely limited amount of Japanese I know, constantly. I also quote Warcraft III and Starcraft units at times.

nosferatu

so you like... stuff?..cool...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    i say
    mmm
    omfg
    but the worst thign i do is say something like omg omg omg and get my freinds hyped and when they say what i go oh nothing lol

Years
  • Riii, Riiii, Riiiiii, and Rii!. Yes, they are different. xD Also occasionally Ri-Ri-Rii! xD

That's pronounced "Reee," btw.

It's just a little noise I make sometimes, with different tones for each meaning. xD One means happy, others annoyed, sad, or excited.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I do say the word " pupu " a lot of time. On the internet, on MSN, in my real life. <~ " Pupu " is my word and it's quite random, I personally think. :3

Lash

Years
  • This is normal for me. At least 30-50 times I say, "Son of a 81+(h!" or, "81+(h shut the |=(_)|< up!"

Usually they slip out during school. Another thing I say randomly is, "omgwtfilyilyilyilyLINKIN PARK♥♥♥♥♥"

I am such an over obsessed fan boy D:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Me and my friend tend to add a "Bob"-suffix after words for no apparent reason. For example, if he tells me something I think is awesome I usually just tend to reply with "Haxbob" to it. And instead of saying "Lol" I say "Lolbob" instead because it sounds cooler. Don't ask me why, it just is that way. =P

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Today at school I randomly said "I don't believe in Bob Barker," and people laughed. It was kind of random. >_> For some reason I say "Awwww right" a lot. [/Quagmire]

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    You'd kinda expect me to say 'desu,' I guess, right? Heh, I don't.
    I randomly start singing/saying lyrics from random songs from RENT. Out of no where, desu. XD

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    well me.........i just say anything randomly
    usually something really weaird and retarted
    but theres no exect word(s) i say all the time
    usually different phrases all the time

Back