• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things You'll Never Hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD.

life is great
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Okay, who's the lame brain who gave me bad rep saying " You suck, and you're wrong as well!" For this topic?! Can't a guy express his opinion with out hecklers being stupid?!

me: i said that and i hate you

(remember this is things that you will never say, and i didn't give you that rep)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • darkgamerGS said:
    Well, kinda similar to a scene in the Fairly Oddparents movie but... oh well.
    Jorgen von Strangle: *Scrambles the bridge and destroys the fairies*
    Fairy: You know, you didn't have to scramble the bridge, it's not really delicious.
    Jorgen: I LIKE TO SCRAMBLE THE BRIDGE!
    Fairy: And you know, you didn't have to destroy the fairies, we usually destroy ourselves.
    Jorgen: I LIKE TO DESTROY THE FAIRIES!
    uh, Jorgen likes destroying fairies. So that's kinda... yeah.

A Series of Unfortunate Events ones:

Klaus (Violet's little brother in A Series of Unfortunate Events): Let's all play with fire and burn all the books in every single library.
    Sunny (Klaus and Violet's little baby sister) (in baby talk): Pull my teeth out so I can't bite anything.
    Violet: Sir Isaac Newton was some old codger with no brain in his head.
    Count Olaf: You know, I don't care about the Quagmire or the Baudelaire fortunes anymore. Let's go home and go stony broke.
    Esme Squalor: Count Olaf is so stupid; I really don't want to be his girlfriend anymore.
    Madame Lulu: I like Esme Squalor a lot, Olaf. So wonderful to see you to in love.
    Madame Lulu: Never give people what they want, ever.
    Esme: Lulu is so in!
    Esme: In is now out! Die, fashion, die!
    Esme: Fire is so stupid. I'm not into pyromania anymore.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    aaryn+the rest of the shiny hunters club "shinies aren't really that big of a deal, they're just kinda nice to have and sorta pretty, i wouldn't use one on my team just because it's shiny"

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Dark Pikachu I never knew that you know series of unfortunate events!

Unfortunate event characters:

Fiona from book 11th: Mushroom! aggh I hate it!
    Hook handed man ( also known as Fernald or Fiona's brother) I don't remember getting hooks...
    Carmelita: I think my songs are terrible and everyone's better than me.
    Sunny: I don't know what cooking means and what is wasabi?
    Kit Snicket: Lewis Carrol? I never heard of his poem!
    Klaus: I like watching TV!
    Monty: Eeeeek snakes!
    Josephine: I'm going to cook you a hot soup! ( she's afraid of cooking because she thinks oven or whatever is going to explode)

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Michael Jaskson: I hate kids! I say you should share you bed... with other adults!
    Kelso: Let's all get drunk and jump off Point Place Cliff! (Not even Kelso is that dumb.)
    Stifler (from American Pie): I have decided to be nice from now on and never, ever say even one swear word at all.
    Clark Kent (from Smallville): Mom, Dad? I'm going to tell everyone about my powers! I don't care who knows!
    Sheriff (see a "Dolemite" sketch on MAD TV): Hey Dolemite! We don't want the pimp cane anymore! You can keep it!

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
  • I hate Simple Plan
    Simple Plan Sucks
    Simple Plan sings bad

I know i will never say those things ever! XD

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    DarkgamerGS: I LOATHE Flannery! I want her head on a STICK!!
    Megaman: (Shoots Dr. Light in the face with his plasma cannon.)
    Trina (watch MAD TV): I can become pregnant! I'm going to have a baby!
    Tyrone Biggums (Chapelle's Show): I hate crack! I think it's bad and a drug! No more crack, ever!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back