• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you've lost (but want to find)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My Pokemon Gold, because I want to have Gold, Silver, and Crystal again. ;~;

And my DS, because I bought Pokemon Ranger and I want to continue playing it, but I don't have a DS to borrow and I don't know where mine is.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Sadly, i have now lost my NDS Lite, *sniff* it was last seen in my room, on charge and now it's gone *cries*

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Ugh, my stupid DS Stylus XDD I think I dropped it somewhere and it never returned D:
    Now I have to use pens and pencils I find lying around - And my brothers laugh at me because of it! D:

Also my FFVIII. I've really wanted to play that recently after I completed VII, but I think my brother has stolen it - just like he stole my Wii >>;

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • I lost my iPhone recently...then found it 2 weeks later ._. . It was under my dogs blanket for some...odd reason...I think my dog took it and hid it XD because It was sort of slobery. *ick*. He does thatto me all the time *hides phone and ds* -.-

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
  • I lost my gameboy game "A Bugs Life", when i was 5 or 6... I wanna play it... it was my first game

M O M U S U

Fail-safe
    Years
  • Oh man, where should I begin?

My Crystal version.
    My Gold/Silver Nintendo Power Player's Guide.
    My recently purchased Lucario and the Mystery of Mew DVD.
    My old Emerald version.
    My very old SNES Harvest Moon.
    My Harvest Moon 64 game.
    And lastly, my giant stuffed Pikachu.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I lost my friends favorite sweater, I got a bruise cause she punches hard -.-

RMXPokemaniac

Dreamweaver
    Years
  • Mm... seeing as how most everybody is bringing up Pokémon stuff, I can only think of one thing. My absolutely technologically outdated pokédex with an extremely pixelated screen. But I loved it... and it's gone. This happened years ago, BTW. >___<

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Only my luminous arc, final fantasy 3 DS, TWEWY case, and my Final fantasy GBA.
    other than that, nothing.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I direly wish I could find my Wii points card with the full 2000 points on it. -.-
    I have searched everywhere for that thing on many occasions, but to no avail.
    (I had to buy games with my own money!)

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I WANT MY PIKACHU PLUSHIE D:
    I lost it a few years ago ;__;

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I want to now find my USB, with all my school work on it, and more important stuff *coughmusiccough* music is my life!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I'd like to find my Sansa music player, jam and upload new songs and all, but haven't found it in weeks. =/

Back