• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choroneko

チョロネコ
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    It's most likely going to be one of the legendaries already revealed in THIS generation.
    My bet is on Insekuta Victini

Last edited:

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    reshiram+zekrom+........that creepy bug? dont you see it doesnt fit :/
    I betcha it wont be a third counterpart but some of the other trio.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Come on people, if Reshiram represents nature and Zekrom represents technology, then surely the third one would be both combined, which is the bug legendary. >_<

Ummm the bug is an event :L Which means that it will never ever be the third game mascot :|

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Ummm the bug is an event :L Which means that it will never ever be the third game mascot :|

Then I guess that makes sense for it's ability to be download, since you have to download it. >_<

It better not be one of those ridiculously hard to get events, or i'mma be pissed..... >_<

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Locking due to the same reason as the other third game thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back