• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Maybe the Giant Chasm will be moved to somewhere else in Unova? Maybe swapped with the Challenger's Cave, and the Challenger's Cave would be a place to find one of the seven sages instead of Chargestone Cave. Also maybe Opelucid City will be gray and be a mix between the past and modern. Also Black City and White Forest will probably gotten rid of and be replaced with something else.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Also maybe Opelucid City will be gray and be a mix between the past and modern. Also Black City and White Forest will probably gotten rid of and be replaced with something else.

It's possible that Opelucid City will be just gray present times city to balance between future and past.

And who would be Opelucid gym leader? Maybe Iris would be a gym leader and Drayden a champion after Alder would retire and go for a journey around Unova? It would be similar to how they changed a champion in Emerald.

Or maybe they will be double gym battle in Opelucid Gym like in R/S/E ?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I think it would be cool to take advantage of the 3DS capabilities if the third game is for the 3DS.

You know how in the anime whenever someone gets a badge the camera spins around them and they show the badge with a triumphant pose? That should happen in the games too, I can see it being done in 3D.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's possible that Opelucid City will be just gray present times city to balance between future and past.

And who would be Opelucid gym leader? Maybe Iris would be a gym leader and Drayden a champion after Alder would retire and go for a journey around Unova? It would be similar to how they changed a champion in Emerald.

Or maybe they will be double gym battle in Opelucid Gym like in R/S/E ?

I like the idea of Alder retiring but I feel like there's a lot to him that is still unexplored, and the fact that they built him up to be Cheren's rolemodel etc just makes me think that he'll be sticking around, plus Drayden didn't really do anything major tbh. Double battle I really doubt, but maybe something like Drayden will be someone you can rebattle over and over, while Iris is the gym leader. Either that or Iris is the lead-up to Drayden, like a "practice battle", lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    There's a meteor in Nacrene's city museum and someone mentioning that this meteorite came along with a Pokemon.
    I think this is something related with Kyurem.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    There's a meteor in Nacrene's city museum and someone mentioning that this meteorite came along with a Pokemon.
    I think this is something related with Kyurem.

It's described as meteor that has a space virus attached to it. Maybe it's something related to Deoxys? It would be another 5th gen connection with R/S/E.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    I've fought of another possibility.
    Like I posted before new form of Kyurem most probably will be combined with Reshiram and Zekrom. So that means both of them would must appear in movie 15 if they want to show new form of Kyurem in this movie. But they just appeared in movie 14!

We know that movie 15 will feature old Kyurem, Musketer trio and probably Keldeo. I think it would be too much to put along with them Reshiram, Zekrom and new Kyurem in one movie.

What I think now is that in movie 15 they will just show old Kyurem and Musketers. They all are available in B/W. Keldeo in not available but it's hidden in B/W scripts so they could just make Keldeo event without releasing Grey.

I think now that it's possible they will release R/S remakes on their 10th anniversary in autumn 2012 and later in July 2013 they will release movie 16 with new form of Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekrom and maybe Meloetta and Genesect. And finally in september 2013 they will release Grey. I don't think that Hoenn Pokemon will appear in any new movie or anime episodes because it would ruin Unova's separation from other regions. Do you think it's all possible?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well maybe Reshiram and Zekrom don't have to return, perhaps Kyurem has a substitution for them in both the movie and the third version, like the dragon gate and the god stone (the stone could have the essense of the other two dragons).

I've been thinking about Skyla's cargo plane and where in the third version she might take the player...an at first I thought Hoenn but then I remembered how Kanto always appears in each generation...and unless they make remakes of remakes there will be no kanto...
    If they do Kanto we will be able to see what it looks like x number of years after HgSs...Also they could put either N or Ghetsis (or both) in kanto. The player could find Ghetsis by Mewtwo's cave (which could be empty and perhaps that's where Plasma put Genosect...). Also how cool would it be to be able to see Red and possibly Gold/Ethan (visiting kanto), Blue,Silver, Crystal/uh forgot her other name...,and maybe they could put green/leaf in the storyline for once.
    Maybe N meets Red and sees the bond he has with his pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Well maybe Reshiram and Zekrom don't have to return, perhaps Kyurem has a substitution for them in both the movie and the third version, like the dragon gate and the god stone (the stone could have the essense of the other two dragons).

IMO it would the best if Kyurem will be alone dragon in this movie, something like it was awakened from long sleep and somehow it will be in conflict with musketer trio and must fight with them. And because it's not strong like it used to be Ash will must to help Kyurem. Or maybe Iris because she loves dragon types and she's scared of ice types at the same time so she would have to overcome that fear to help Kyurem.

Story of dragon combining into one is good enough to be in another movie. IMO it would be just stupid to let Kyurem change its from without featuring Zekrom and Reshiram.

That would be kinda funny:

N : How is that possible that you have so strong bond with your Pokemon?

Red: ------

N: I see...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years

I've been thinking about Skyla's cargo plane and where in the third version she might take the player...an at first I thought Hoenn but then I remembered how Kanto always appears in each generation...and unless they make remakes of remakes there will be no kanto...
    If they do Kanto we will be able to see what it looks like x number of years after HgSs...Also they could put either N or Ghetsis (or both) in kanto. The player could find Ghetsis by Mewtwo's cave (which could be empty and perhaps that's where Plasma put Genosect...). Also how cool would it be to be able to see Red and possibly Gold/Ethan (visiting kanto), Blue,Silver, Crystal/uh forgot her other name...,and maybe they could put green/leaf in the storyline for once.
    I like the idea of the airplane to somewhere else. Although Hoenn seems a bit necessary since they will probably do remakes a couple months before or after the Third Game. Kanto can go without be visited for awhile. I wouldn't mind Sinnoh cause of the Orbs the Shadow Triad give you. And Cynthia can take you along with her or something like that.

IMO it would the best if Kyurem will be alone dragon in this movie, something like it was awakened from long sleep and somehow it will be in conflict with musketer trio and must fight with them. And because it's not strong like it used to be Ash will must to help Kyurem. Or maybe Iris because she loves dragon types and she's scared of ice types at the same time so she would have to overcome that fear to help Kyurem.

Story of dragon combining into one is good enough to be in another movie. IMO it would be just stupid to let Kyurem change its from without featuring Zekrom and Reshiram.

That would be kinda funny:

N : How is that possible that you have so strong bond with your Pokemon?

Red: ------

N: I see...
    I agree I don't see it necessary for all three of the dragons too be included just include the trio along with Keldeo. Other two Dragons already had their spot light in the previous movie anyways and there is still more time to do this in the next movie or the movie after.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    I think there's another reason why R/S remakes should be before third game.

Look at the Battle Frontiers. They didn't want to put one in FR/LG so they released those games before Emerald. I guess they wanted to put Frontier in HG/SS so they released Platinum first and simply copied it's Frontier to HG/SS with small changes.

Since Emerald has already it's own Battle Frontier it would make sense to release R/S remakes first with that old Frontier and later in third game to make completely new one.

3rd gen Battle Frontier was said in anime to be in Kanto. So who knows? Maybe there will be Kanto one more time in R/S remakes?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think we're drawing ever closer to that all important third game, I definitely see it happening Fall 2012 for Japan as per.

Nah, I'm definitely thinking it'll be R/S remakes. I just don't see that much extra promotion for B/W, other than the upcoming movie whereas we're actually seeing stuff for Hoenn.

26k.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    It doesn't exactly say it will be new Kyurem form. It's typical movie promotion.

Also look what they said in that article: "Ruby and Sapphire remakes in 2013 (for their 10th anniversary, like with HG/SS)" OMG, they seem not to even know in what year R/S was released.

Also notice that all not-paired mainstream Pokemon games are the last ones for every platform:
    GB - Yellow
    GBC - Crystal
    GBA - Emerald
    DS - should be Grey which means after R/S remakes

So maybe that's the reason why 4 gen is the only gen in which last main games are paired (HG/SS). Because 4 gen shares platform with 5 gen.

Also to make more sales and make people hyped for 3DS R/S remakes and Grey should have some extra features for 3DS.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    The fact that Giritinia got a new forme for Platinum and Kyurem is most predicted for the mascot fitting for Grey it all seems to be sliding into place although nothing's confirmed yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back