• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    With the news about the Movies, I just noticed they related Victini to Reshiram and Zekrom while Kyurem is being related to the Swordsmen Trio.

Wonder if they will make the Third based on Victini who was involved with the two Dragons in the past.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not that it's any relevance but the domain https://www.pokemoncrimson.com/ has been purchased by Melbourne the creators of the BW website.

Yeah that's been long known. :x These are all pretty much placeholder names tbh, since there's a whole range of them with websites.

Lol Landorus wouldn't be for Crimson he would be for Brown.

But I want Plasma Admins in Grey. N and Ghetsis were nowhere near enough.

We could always get Concordia etc as the admins :3 Or just the SAGES.

With the news about the Movies, I just noticed they related Victini to Reshiram and Zekrom while Kyurem is being related to the Swordsmen Trio.

Wonder if they will make the Third based on Victini who was involved with the two Dragons in the past.

Only issue with that is that usually the anime/movies have nothing to do with the games. Plus... nothing else in-game really hints to Victini. I don't really see it as matching up with Reshiram/Zekrom in terms of the game, anyway, especially considering everyone has at least two copies of Victini now on their Black/White versions.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    I don't know if similar thing was posted before but I think third game storyline will be something like that:

In B/W it was said that Reshiram and Zekrom were once a one Pokemon. Kyurem form that we know now is so deformed and looks kinda like zombie because it's leftover from Reshiram's and Zekrom's split.

In third game N will catch new form of Kyurem at Dragonspiral Tower and after final battle with N it will split into Reshiram and Zekrom. After that Reshiram will escape to Relic Castle and Zekrom to Chargestone Cave, where player will be able to catch them.

Player will be able to collect Light Stone and Dark Stone and combine them into God Stone (hidden stone left unused in B/W files) to catch new from of Kyurem in Giant Chasm.

There are also two ice attacks for Kyurem left unused in B/W files. They are Ice Burn and Freeze Shock. They are ice versions of Reshiram's and Zekrom's attacks. IMO they are hints that they will be combined into new form of Kyurem.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    I think both Reshiram and Zekrom will be obtainable at Dragonspiral Tower, using the Light stone or the Dark stone.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    IMO i didn't like taking the elite four in whatever order you wish, because they are all in the same level, that's why the Elite Four in this Generation is easier than the others.
    Elite four teams:
    1- Shauntal: Cofagrigus LV 50 Golurk LV 50 Jellicent LV 50 Jellicent LV 50 Chandelure LV52.
    2- Marshal: Throh LV 51 Sawk LV 51 Conkeldurr LV 51 Emboar LV 52 Mienshao LV 54.
    3- Grimsley: Krookodile LV 52 Scrafty LV 52 Zoroark LV 52 Bisharp LV 54 Mandibuzz LV 56.
    4- Caitlin: Sigilyph LV 54 Musharna LV 54 Beheeyem LV 54 Reuniclus LV 56 Gothitelle LV 58.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Sorry if I'm completely wrong about this, (I'm new, it happens) but I believe the developers said there will be no third game.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Sorry if I'm completely wrong about this, (I'm new, it happens) but I believe the developers said there will be no third game.
    I swear I am sick and tired of people saying this. That was a load of BS. They said that so more people would buy BW instead of waiting on the 3rd game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I swear I am sick and tired of people saying this. That was a load of BS. They said that so more people would buy BW instead of waiting on the 3rd game.

No, actually, I think it was more that the person who mentioned it didn't actually know, whereas Sugimori... did.

Also, HyperXhydra are those your e4 team ideas for the third game? (Just making sure!)

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    I don't really care if they make a third game or not. If there's some new and improved stuff that I like then I'll buy it. If it's same old, same old, I'll stick to the prior games.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years

I don't really see that Victini being in the movie with Reshiram or Zekrom really makes a bit of a difference. Movie 10: The Rise of Darkrai the three feature pokemon were Darkrai, Dialga, and Palkia and the mascot still ended up being Giratina.

I don't know if similar thing was posted before but I think third game storyline will be something like that:

In B/W it was said that Reshiram and Zekrom were once a one Pokemon. Kyurem form that we know now is so deformed and looks kinda like zombie because it's leftover from Reshiram's and Zekrom's split.

In third game N will catch new form of Kyurem at Dragonspiral Tower and after final battle with N it will split into Reshiram and Zekrom. After that Reshiram will escape to Relic Castle and Zekrom to Chargestone Cave, where player will be able to catch them.

Player will be able to collect Light Stone and Dark Stone and combine them into God Stone (hidden stone left unused in B/W files) to catch new from of Kyurem in Giant Chasm.

There are also two ice attacks for Kyurem left unused in B/W files. They are Ice Burn and Freeze Shock. They are ice versions of Reshiram's and Zekrom's attacks. IMO they are hints that they will be combined into new form of Kyurem.
    Preferably I'd like them instead of having them go to the two locations you mentioned in Relic Castle and Chargestone. I think it would be neat if they could work in White Forest and Black City into the same game and have them captured and the locations that correspond with their color and of course nature and city.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Preferably I'd like them instead of having them go to the two locations you mentioned in Relic Castle and Chargestone. I think it would be neat if they could work in White Forest and Black City into the same game and have them captured and the locations that correspond with their color and of course nature and city.

I guess there wil be no Black City and White Forest in the third game. In that place there will be Battle Frontier.

After you beat league for the first time in B/W Cheren and Bianca tell you to go to Black City/White Forest. So in third game they will tell you about Battle Frontier. That would be similar to every previous game that have Battle Frontier that you go there after beating league for the first time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    Of course they wouldn't say there's a third game, so everyone would buy B/W, instead of waiting for the 3rd game.
    @Forever: Yes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    Pokèmon Grey/Gray Ideas

Ideas*

1. Customizable Trainers
    --You should be able to customize trainers, and get more clothing throughout the storyline and special shops.
    2. Own Your Own Shop
    --After the main storyline, and all side quests are finished, you should be able to run a shop, that eventually expands into a company.
    3. Own Gym
    --You should be able to get your own gym after the main storyline, and you get a call whenever there's a challenger. The challenger will only stay there for a certain amount of minutes. The amount of minutes are the average of the trainers Pokèmons levels. When the time is up, he/she goes away. You can also customize the base to make it harder for the person to get through, meaning it takes time to get through the trap, and then then the wait time activates. You should also have a secret passage in your room in your moms house to the bunker. You should also be able to create pixel art (and add colors) for your badge.

DarkLordEon

Ruler Of Time and Space
    Years
    I doubt those thing will ever happen, maybe the clothing will, i don't really like the idea of a shop but having your own gym would be awesome.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I doubt they will do the gym thing unless one of the current gym leaders went ahead and retire post story...
    I can see Kyurem's other forme having one icy black Zekrom wing and a icy white Reshiram wing. It will proably be even more bipedal looking than It's current forme.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Either they will be fused or just a new and stronger Kyurem form. But if Kyurem is the master why is his BST lower by 20?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I guess there wil be no Black City and White Forest in the third game. In that place there will be Battle Frontier.

After you beat league for the first time in B/W Cheren and Bianca tell you to go to Black City/White Forest. So in third game they will tell you about Battle Frontier. That would be similar to every previous game that have Battle Frontier that you go there after beating league for the first time.
    Not necessarily, they can still retain both spaces in eastern Unova and center battle facilities around Anville Town with the centerpiece still being the subway. They are not really doing anything with the area in North Western Unova anyways since it looks quite forested so why not expand upon a town out in the middle of the woods so to speak.
    Ideas*

1. Customizable Trainers
    --You should be able to customize trainers, and get more clothing throughout the storyline and special shops.
    2. Own Your Own Shop
    --After the main storyline, and all side quests are finished, you should be able to run a shop, that eventually expands into a company.
    3. Own Gym
    --You should be able to get your own gym after the main storyline, and you get a call whenever there's a challenger. The challenger will only stay there for a certain amount of minutes. The amount of minutes are the average of the trainers Pokèmons levels. When the time is up, he/she goes away. You can also customize the base to make it harder for the person to get through, meaning it takes time to get through the trap, and then then the wait time activates. You should also have a secret passage in your room in your moms house to the bunker. You should also be able to create pixel art (and add colors) for your badge.
    First off I'm not against any of these they just do seem plausible for happening in the near future, or at the very least probably not something they would do mid generation.

1. That seems the most doable out of what is suggested. As I said probably could expand on this maybe next generation.

2. To me owning a shop doesn't seem appealing. If I want to make a buck or two I will do it through battles.

3. Owning your own gym is nice, but it would probably just be the same concept as Vs. Seeker, Trainer Eye, Phone. You reface the trainers expect you meet them at their place. So instead of that they arrange you to meet them at your gym(kind of like with the Gym Leaders in HGSS, at least when you go to get their number).

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
    It would be called Pokemon Gray/Grey

Opening Sequence - It should show the the two brothers children fighting over the dragon (Kyurem alternate form?) and it splitting into the two other dragons - Reshiram and Zekrom. Then you see what is left of the dragon (normal Kyurem) in the shadows

This all I got right now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    What about the idea that N is a Pokemon himself? I mean he could be Zorua or Zoroark. Those Pokemon can transform to any person they want and create huge illusions.

It makes me think he's a Zorua/Zoroark because he wants to separate people from Pokemon and call Pokemon his friends. What kind of human would like to do that? More of that he can communicate with Pokemon. Also if you turn letter N 90 degrees to left or right you get letter Z like Zorua/Zoroark.

When N speaks in game his dialogues are flowing much faster than for every other person in all games. So maybe Zorua/Zoroark is really using telepathy and it feels like for other people it's actually talking. Also the whole N castle could be illusion created by this Pokemon.

You could say N is like that because Ghetsis tricked him. But maybe Zorua/Zoroark disguised as N is really the one who tricked everyone even Ghetsis? That Pokemon could actually using Ghetsis and Team Plasma to separate Pokemon from people and makes Ghetsis think that it's all his creation.

One of seven sages said that he's not really sure if N is Ghetsis' son. If N turns out to be an illusionary Pokemon that would be the best Pokemon storyline ever.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back