• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Third Game Speculation

This is the latest scan from Corocoro regarding the 15th Movie, surely there's some hint towards Kyurem having a new forme. With Corocoro going into further detail in February something is surely to surface.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Suicune, can you provide a rough translation of that page? I mean, it looks awesome, but I can't read Japanese. At least translate the part that's important/hinting towards a new form for Kyurem. New form for Kyurem would be awesome... perhaps even two new forms, one for each of its two speculated signature moves.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    It says:
    - Got the top secret that keyword of the movie this year : 15 years anniversary
    - Secret#1 : Kyurem's ice goes … Kyurem awakes… Is it some sign ?
    - Secret#2 : Secret in 15 Years anniversary poster as well.
    - Next CoroCoro : Scoop of movie appearing Pokemon

Hmm. Secret #1 is definitely alluding to a new forme of Kyurem without its ice, and Secret #2... I have no clue what the secret could be in the poster!

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Hmm... A form of Kyurem without its ice... this further enhances my speculation that he might get two new forms, one for each of his speculated signature moves, Freeze Shock and Ice Burn, representative of Zekrom and Reshiram respectively. He might take on the Fire of Reshiram for Ice Burn, and the Electricity of Zekrom for Freeze Shock.

Years
    They say there is a secret in the 15th anniversary poster ( that little white pic in the corner of the pic suicune put up ) ive looked at it and racked my brain the only thing I can figure is they meant it in the literal sense and they are referring to the bar code scan for bar code scanner appps in the corner of the 15th anniversary poster

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    The secrete is prob Keldo the 4th Musketeer pokemon and one of the 3 pokemon who have not yet come out. Yes Kyreum will probably get a new form,but it may be steel/dragon type sense he is grey.

There will probably be a 3d game later on in the year sense it has almost been a year now. The mascot will eather be the 3 Musketeer pokemon or Kyreum.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Here is another idea. All 4 of the Musketeer pokemon have the ability justified. It is the ability which move attacks up by one stange if hit by a Dark move. What ever that means. Wonder if Kyreum is Dragon/Dark?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Dragon/dark could be it's other forme's type...though I was thinking it could be Dragon/psychic as a call back to the bird trio's master, Lugia whose part psychic (seeing how Kyurem and it's fellow dragons in their bw forms are ice,electric,and fire like the bird trio) plus the muskeeter's are all part fighting...

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I like Kyurem's ice typing... there's only three other families in the game with an ice typing.

I thought that if there was another typing for the Tao dragons, it would be Dragon/Poison. Why? Each typing commonly coordinates to a common status condition. Burns usually occur due to contact with fire, paralysis is often caused through electric-type attacks, and freezing requires an ice-type move. That leaves poisoning and sleep major status ailments. Poisoning without a doubt would line up with poison types, and we have yet to get a poison-type legendary (probably because it is only super-effective against grass types, and grass types are pretty much weak to everything else). Can't do much with sleep- we don't have a sound type and the normal type is pretty useless.

However, I do suspect (which I hope my suspicions aren't correct) is that Kyurem's new form will be a Dragon/Water type. I say that as Genosect, a Pokemon that has yet to be introduced that is native to this generation, is compatible with four drives- three of which coordinate to the current Tao dragon types. It could make some sense, as ice melts into water... but I don't see that as very plasma-like. The poison type seems more like plasma. Plasma can be fatal when consumed, much like a poison.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    Im trying to figure out the secret on the 15th anniversary poster and I just cant come up with anything, I dont see any secret on it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    I think new Kyurem form will be dragon/ice because of pokedex entry:

"It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out."

This could mean that Kyurem was dragon/ice type before but it was frozen by it's own energy so that's why it's form changed.

"Kyurem's ice goes … Kyurem awakes… Is it some sign ?" this could mean that Kyurem ice goes off it after it was frozen solid, and now it's able to be active. It doesn't have to mean there will be another typing.

BTW Does anybody know when final posters of movies are usually revealed? Final posters are always deciding about all Pokemon featured it in.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I have also looked at the 15th Ann poster and have not found anything. all I can tell is that it is all the pokemon that 1 of the 3 main charcters have had with a few random ones. The last posters will explain everything else that we do not yet 100% know. Such as the secrete pokemon which is probablt Kelado or whatever and Kyruem's new form,if there is one.

According to Serebii the final posters will be in the next magazine if I head it correctly.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    I found out that teaser movie posters are usually revealed in December and final posters in March. Those final posters' screens histories are from Bulbapedia, only four of them have original dates, the rest were replaced by newer copies.

Third Game Speculation

Third Game Speculation

Third Game Speculation

Third Game Speculation

So it looks like everything about new revealed Pokemon will be clear in March, if they keep that pattern. Movie 15 teaser poster was revealed in December like the other ones, so it seems they are keeping that pattern.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    Interesting, we'll find out more about it and have a greater understanding next month then the final cover in March most probably.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well you guys, there could always be a special event to change Kyurem's forme in Black/White, and then ANOTHER forme in the third game anyway, like the movie doesn't necessarily imply that it'll hint to the third game, imo.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Well you guys, there could always be a special event to change Kyurem's forme in Black/White, and then ANOTHER forme in the third game anyway, like the movie doesn't necessarily imply that it'll hint to the third game, imo.

If something like that was meant to happen, new Kyurem's form would be hidden in B/W scripts, but it isn't. Everything about Kyurem seems to be similar like about Giratina - new form will be exclusive for third game and is going to be revealed in movie.

Years
    The only thing I can see is the bar code box in the far right corner of the box. These are used for bar code scanner apps on smart phones, what this app does is it reads the pic u take of the bar code nd loads your browser on your phone with the embedded link.

But without having a copy of the actual poster this feature is useless.
    This is the only thing I can come up with

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back