• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    It seems like the next few months will be some of the most exciting in Pokémon in ages. I really do hope we get:

March CoroCoro (Feb 15th)
    Keldeo officially revealed
    Kyurem new forme revealed

April CoroCoro (Mar 15th)
    Kyurem new forme revealed
    Third Game revealed

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I agree if Kyurem was to change forme in bw we would know as their be sprite data like with Keldeo and the other's.
    Anyone else think Keldeo might get another forme like Shaymin? It could be a tougher looking ,maybe even stronger version.
    I'll be surprised if Grey doesn't come before Rs remakes...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I don't think I want Grey at all. But assuming they follow that little pattern from Emerald (Emerald and Platinum were released two years after their first two versions), there could be some chance we get Grey this year, maybe September. I'd assume news some time around March - May, I think it was around those time of years we had Black/White and HG/SS revealed. The R/S anniversary is this year too also.

I don't even know why I went into those dates, I'm sure it's been said enough times.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Anyone else think Keldeo might get another forme like Shaymin? It could be a tougher looking ,maybe even stronger version.

It's great idea to make new form of Keldeo. The form we know now looks like young student of three old Musketeer masters. And new Keldeo's form would look like it became master itself. I think if that happens it would be revealed after final poster just like new Shaymin's form was revealed.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I can see it's other forme activate in Grey by bringing all four together like in BW. I also think that it'll have an in game event in Grey in the Challenger's cave...or maybe the item to change it's forme is there?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    Were definitely getting the Keldeo reveal in next month's Coro Coro, and if Kyurem is getting a new form I bet it will be revealed along with it like the new Giratina forme and Shaymin being revealed in February together back in 2008.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I am pretty sure we will get a 6th gen. The Unova Saga is lible to be over later this year in Japan. Anyways,if I am right the R/S remakes if any will be eather right before or right after Grey if we get gray.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    I would prefer to get the R/S remakes first, as it'd be a nice little break from Unova so that when Gray actually does come out, people will be anticipating it more. I'm not really anticipating it that much right now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Notice that 5 gen's anime seems that will be shorter than 3 and 4 gen's anime. Ash got 4 badges after one year so possibly he would have all badges after two years, maybe a bit later. And third year would be probably about Pokemon league and post-game area with Battle Frontier. 3 gen's anime was short too, but it was lengthened by returning to Kanto. In 5 gen's anime extension like this seems unlikely because 5 gen's anime is separated from other regions.

I'm posting about this to say that it's possible that 5 gen's anime would end in September 2013 and 6 gen would begin after that. So maybe Grey will come out in September 2012 and R/S remakes in the beginning of 2013.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would prefer to get the R/S remakes first, as it'd be a nice little break from Unova so that when Gray actually does come out, people will be anticipating it more. I'm not really anticipating it that much right now.

Yeah same actually, I thought I'd be excited for Grey but right now I feel like it's still way too early and that all the excitement will be destroyed if it DOES come out anytime soon. :( And by that I mean nothing to look forward to ;__;

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    If Gray is indeed coming out in September this year, I would be happy for the R/S remakes to come out in early 2013 like FR/LG did. But still, Id much rather the R/S remakes first and then Gray. I mean I'm happy with any main game coming out, but I would rather the R/S remakes so I can anticipate Gray more since I just don't feel excited for it.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm much more anticipated for an R/S remake than Gray and as happy I would be with Gray it wouldn't compare to how ecstatic I'd be about an R/S remake. Regardless of what order it looks positive that we will be getting both games it's just how I'd like them released but it's unlikely to go the way I want it go to, then again it would be a nice thing to look forward to in 2013!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    I feel as though it would've been smarter of gamefreak to do the Gen 3 patten.

New 2
    Remake 2
    New Third

that way, there would be a nice break from the new game, and they could incorparate new features from the remakes into the third version.

also; is anyone else getting tired of all these new forms for new games? It was cool the first time, with deoxys, but it's starting to get stale.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    I feel as though it would've been smarter of gamefreak to do the Gen 3 patten.

New 2
    Remake 2
    New Third

that way, there would be a nice break from the new game, and they could incorparate new features from the remakes into the third version.

also; is anyone else getting tired of all these new forms for new games? It was cool the first time, with deoxys, but it's starting to get stale.

Agreed. It'd be cool because like you said, they can incorporate the new stuff from the remakes into the third version and gives a nice little break from Unova.

Im not really tired of the new forms, I still find it exciting but if they keep constantly doing it then I can see myself getting tired of it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Maybe they would want to hurry up and release remakes and Grey even in this year for DS. And then 6 gen or whatever they plan in 2013 would be 3DS only. It's possible because 5 gen's anime seems to be hurried up and would end in 2013, year earlier than previous series. Emerald was announced two months before release so it's still possible they would announce R/S remakes even if they would be released for example in May this year. And then they could announce Grey to be released in September.

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Wombateiro, you're right, they do often make last-minute announcements. Personally, I'd like for them to make the announcement last-minute (i.e. 2 months before the release), so I'm not waiting in suspense for so long. Then again, I'd still have to wait for the U.S. Version to come out.

I do agree that Gray and the remakes should be for the DS. That way, those of us who cannot afford a 3DS at them moment (like myself) aren't left out. Perhaps, just perhaps, they could make them 3DS enhanced, with more features on the 3DS, but still fully compatible for the DS.

What with Keldeo possibly being released with Movie 15, I would think Meloetta and Genesect won't be far behind either. However, that kinda throws our speculation of Keldeo in Challenger's Cave out the window. Maybe Genesect could be placed there in Grey. What with that Ace Trainer saying something about a legendary Pokemon being there, then there has to be some expansion for Challenger's Cave in Grey.

One more specualtion: Maybe with Grey, Jirachi will get to appear in-game somewhere. May sound farfetched at first, but think about it: Jirachi is one of only two legendaries to not have an in-game location. Perhaps Jirachi could appear in another part of the Giant Chasm, since many other space-based Pokemon appear there, such as Lunatone, Solrock, and Clefairy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Releases of main games got out of tune with releases of new consoles, in that case with 3DS. So if they release R/S remakes and Grey in this year or in early 2013 for DS, next main games in later 2013 would be for 3DS only. It's the best way IMO, because all 5 gen games would be on DS and 6 gen games only for 3DS would be much improved, comparing to previous gens, as every next gen games should be.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    I think it's definate we will get Grey this year.

That guy said the BW anime would run for 3 years. That will run to about September 2013. I think it's entirely possible that a filler saga will be after this. I beleive that the RS remakes will be released at the same time as the filler saga (Hoenn return) in 2013! Meaning Grey release this year.. expecially with a Kyurem feature in this upcoming movie!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    I think it's definate we will get Grey this year.

That guy said the BW anime would run for 3 years. That will run to about September 2013. I think it's entirely possible that a filler saga will be after this. I beleive that the RS remakes will be released at the same time as the filler saga (Hoenn return) in 2013! Meaning Grey release this year.. expecially with a Kyurem feature in this upcoming movie!

The point is I doubt there would another Hoenn saga. Everything about Hoenn is already done in anime, even Battle Frontier battles. More of that it seems they won't show old Pokemon in B/W saga (maybe they will make some exceptions in episodes about post-game area, but it would contain all gen Pokemon).
    I mean that in 2013 there would be new saga about 6 gen if it will be created. So R/S remakes can be released anytime from now because Hoenn is unlikely to return in anime.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back