• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Something i would like to see is a romantic connection between your character and bianca/cheren. It would be cool. Kinda like riding the ferris wheel in black/white with the oppsite gender. (except with the little kids)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Romantic how? Remember these are 10 year olds...

How do u know that? It doesnt say that. or does it? And what about when your on the ferris wheel with the opposite gender, except for the little kids they seem to be flirting with you.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    It's common knowledge that you can't get your first Pokemon till you are 10 years old. Anything else is just friendly. I road the tea cups at 10 with a girl, doesn't mean it was romantic...

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    I have to say, the characters in this game look a little older than 10.

Yeah

and matt, let me get some quotes from the people on the ferris wheel.
    "here, sit a little closer... ok?"
    "I felt safer riding with you"
    "but, you know (enter character name here) when im with you, i can almost enjoy being scared"
    (this was all during the spring btw)

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Pokemon Stone.
    Stones are gray. Usually.

I can see something like that being done rather than the name of a color or shade. The third game title does tend to differ from the two main games in that sense after all.

Pokemon... Pebble haha.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Lol pokeon pebble...

Pokemon boulder

Hahaha

In all seriousness though, I can definitely see something similar as "Stone" as the title, especially since at this point GameFreak probably knows that "Grey" is the most expected name... and it wouldn't be much like them to use the "popular" name lol.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Would like the hero & heroines to be switched in the third.
    Be awesome if could play as Cheren. And have Olga & Polga or whatever their names are as those rival friends.

But if there is a costume change, I'm not sure how often I could enjoy looking at Bianca's bum in short shorts.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Romantic stories in video games and jRPGs are bad enough when we aren't talking about characters that look like 13 and 14 year olds. It's not something Pokémon needs.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Serebii mentioned that a new game will be announced in Serebii in next month's Corocoro...I think it's too soon but who knows it could be the third version we are waiting for...

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I'm going to guess... pokemon silicon? xD

P.S. Pokemon silicon was actually a hack of emerald that I was working on couple years ago... abandoned the project since I became too busy because of schoolwork.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back