• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Yeah, but why make a website that you have to pay for, for a game they don't plan on making. They'll make those games eventually, but in what order, who's to know.

To keep people from copyright abusing with hacks and stuff that may seem like the real thing. Businesses don't use the sites _____sucks.com, but they still buy them just so other people can't have them. If all they have is the splash page like that, then all they'd have to pay for is the domain, right? And domains are relatively cheap.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • To keep people from copyright abusing with hacks and stuff that may seem like the real thing. Businesses don't use the sites _____sucks.com, but they still buy them just so other people can't have them. If all they have is the splash page like that, then all they'd have to pay for is the domain, right? And domains are relatively cheap.
    correct,they have even bought the domains Pink and Purple since like Gen 1...
    I'll like to see the eighth sinnoh gym leader in the third version seeing how uh forgot her name (the ghost e four) mentioned meeting him.
    Also they should add more seasonal pokemon.
    Also if any non legends get a new forme I can see it being Volcarona , one especialized in attack rather than special attack and looks more fierce looking and less royal.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hmmmm if I wanted any past characters, probably Professor Oak otherwise it'll be pretty much (no wait definitely) the only generation he hasn't made an appearance in & only the third game can save him from that, lol.

Years
  • Hmmmm if I wanted any past characters, probably Professor Oak otherwise it'll be pretty much (no wait definitely) the only generation he hasn't made an appearance in & only the third game can save him from that, lol.
    Oh gosh no...we don't need to see him again and proably won't seeing as how he was missing from Hoenn (Unova should be free of him too)...unless if it's in Red and green remake remakes...
    I would like to see Blue,lance and steven again together with Cynthia and Alder...maybe even throw Red in seeing as he is the only canon player champ.
    Also about gym leader rematch teams: I see the bug one having a Vespequeen seeing as it goes with his gym's honey comb look.

funrush

How's it going?
    Years
  • I'll like that too, and I wonder why they added the kanto champion theme into the game?, Maybe we can battle Blue too in the 3rd game.
    I always had 3 theories toward why that theme is in the game. 1. We will get to fight Blue (or maybe Lance?) through some sort of event soon. 2. He could be in the 3rd game. 3. They might have been planning on allowing you to fight him instead of Cynthia and changed at the last minute.

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I don't think they really used the Seasons capabilities to it's full potential. The only one that I saw that was one season exclusive was the Spheal line in Undella Bay otherwise most of them can appear almost every season. And even if the encounter rates are effected it's a small portion of the overall pokemon effected by it. They could have pokemon that can't normally be find in say West Unova found post game during a certain season.

As far as the gym leaders go I am not satisfied with a few of their teams during the story.

Cilan, Cress, Chili - imo should be a triple battle to showcase the new triple battles. They seem pretty worthless otherwise. Just eliminate the Lillipup and keep the tree elemental monkeys.

Elesa - I am not a fan of the two Emolga. I think they should sub in Tynamo or Joltik/Galvantula for at least one of her Emolga or just add both of them.

Skyla - I would like to see at least one addition to her team. Be it Sigliyph, Archeops, Vullaby, Rufflet.

Drayden/Iris - Add Zweilous for good measure.

Years
  • I don't think they really used the Seasons capabilities to it's full potential. The only one that I saw that was one season exclusive was the Spheal line in Undella Bay otherwise most of them can appear almost every season. And even if the encounter rates are effected it's a small portion of the overall pokemon effected by it. They could have pokemon that can't normally be find in say West Unova found post game during a certain season.

As far as the gym leaders go I am not satisfied with a few of their teams during the story.

Cilan, Cress, Chili - imo should be a triple battle to showcase the new triple battles. They seem pretty worthless otherwise. Just eliminate the Lillipup and keep the tree elemental monkeys.

Elesa - I am not a fan of the two Emolga. I think they should sub in Tynamo or Joltik/Galvantula for at least one of her Emolga or just add both of them.

Skyla - I would like to see at least one addition to her team. Be it Sigliyph, Archeops, Vullaby, Rufflet.

Drayden/Iris - Add Zweilous for good measure.

That's alwasy bothered me, because Nintendo does it all the time. Just give them a few more of the same type, its not that hard. And it would certainly make the leaders more formidable. Imagine Skyla with a Braviary or Mandibuzz or Elesa with Eeletrik/Eelektross. o_0

funrush

How's it going?
    Years

• That's alwasy bothered me, because Nintendo does it all the time. Just give them a few more of the same type, its not that hard. And it would certainly make the leaders more formidable. Imagine Skyla with a Braviary or Mandibuzz or Elesa with Eeletrik/Eelektross. o_0
    At least in my experience, Elesa's already pretty difficult, so giving her another Pokemon may not be that ideal of a choice. I am, though, up for replacing one of her Emolga. I totally agree with the Skyla thing though, she was a little weak.

Years
  • That's alwasy bothered me, because Nintendo does it all the time. Just give them a few more of the same type, its not that hard. And it would certainly make the leaders more formidable. Imagine Skyla with a Braviary or Mandibuzz or Elesa with Eeletrik/Eelektross. o_0
    That would be awesome but Braviary evolves at level 50 something while Skyla's pokemon are in the high thirties so it would be massively underleveled, regardless I see her having one of those two if not both along with a Staraptor in the rematches :3
    Elesa should have a eeletrik...there's nothing stoping her from having one...
    I agree with Kenshin, the seasonal pokemon turned out to be only two Mantyke's line and Spheal's line...both in the same place...at least make the chances of seeing types all ice types (not just Cubchoo's line) in winter and drop grass pokemon sighting rates and vice versa in summer and spring.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Going to guess it called Pokemon Grey and the mascot will be Kyurem. Grey is a mix of black and white and from what I've heard in the storyline that Reshiram and Zekrom used to be one single dragon until the brothers controling that dragon fought. I think Kyurem might be the "shell" of the original dragon just like Shedinja is.

Zekrom and Reshiram repersent Yin and yang repsectivaly there is also a thrid lesser know force called Wuji. Wuji is the abscence of Yin and Yang so this further makes me think Kyurem is what is left behind when Zekrom and Reshiram fought. So I think he will play a major part in the storyline and we'll learn alot more about the two brothers.

For differneces I would like to see a triple battle with Cilian, Chili and cress (them teaching you about it and rotation battles insted of that totally random guy.) Leanora was fine as was Burgh. The two Emolgas i didnt really like and hope they replace one with Tynamo's evolution or Garvantula. Iris was a joke and think she should double battle you with black's leader. (Liza and tate battle..good times, good times)

But like Platinum I dont think there will be major upgrades just minor things like WiFi rooms and maybe a secret route.

Years
  • A secret route? oh that'll be intrensting to see.
    Yeah that triple battle/rotational battle guy was so random...
    I'm hoping this game's sprites are less Pixally than the first two and in the 3Ds instead of the Ds lite/Dsi

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Kyurem's pokedex entry says that it was encased in ice somehow.
    Maybe, the game's story is Kyurem's revenge against those who betrayed it.

Another reason I think this, is due to the fact people in the town near Kyurem's location are scared of it, stating that it "takes those" away from their families... I don't know what that's all about, but Kyurem is apparently related to the situation.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Kyurem's pokedex entry says that it was encased in ice somehow.
    Maybe, the game's story is Kyurem's revenge against those who betrayed it.

Another reason I think this, is due to the fact people in the town near Kyurem's location are scared of it, stating that it "takes those" away from their families... I don't know what that's all about, but Kyurem is apparently related to the situation.
    Yeah but who betrayed it? In either of the stories I heard of it's origin it's either the shell of the original fusion of Reshiram and Zekrom. Or it descended to earth from a meteorite. In either scenario I don't see were it was betrayed by a person or other pokemon.

Either way if Kyurem is the version mascot then we will see some elaboration on it's story. The storyline with Reshiram and Zekrom were pretty solid but if we have even more context to the vague story about the two brothers then that would be awesome. It would be a good story in BW even better.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'd like to see some changes in some of the Gym leaders Pokémon.
    Lenora has two of the most boring Pokémon in the game, give her a Cinccino or Bouffalant.
    One of Elesa's Emolga switched to a Tynamo or Eelektrik.
    Skyla should be much stronger, and I feel her Unfezant is a very boring choice, one of the trainers in her gym even have one at the exact same level (it's like this in a few other gyms too). I'd give her a Rufflet or Vullaby.
    Give Brycen another Vanillish or Cryogonal, it's bad enough theres only three different families of Ice types in Unova. (excluding Kyurem)
    Give switch Drayden's Druddigon for a Zweilous, so then theres more difference between Iris and Drayden's team.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • There's a lot of things I would like to see in the 3rd Game. I mainly want the Gym Leaders to be edited.

Cilan, Chili and Cress > Triple battle and dropping the Lillipup's.
    Lenora > Getting an Audino/Minccino/Tranquil as a new Pokemon.
    Burgh > I don't really see a problem with his team. Perhaps raise the levels by 2 or something since he did seem quite weak.
    Elesa > Replace Emolga with a Joltik and add in a Tynamo.
    Clayton > He was kinda weak as well; do the same as Burgh.
    Skyla > Raise her levels and give her Sigilyph in place of Swoobat.
    Brycen > Give him a Vanilluxe. Who cares if Vanillish doesn't evolve until Level 48.
    Iris > Take away her Haxorus and make Fraxure her main Pokemon, but raise it's level to 45, since It would kinda resemble the anime. (Although you couldn't give the last leader an Axew) and then give her Zweilous in place of her Fraxure (Who is now Haxorus)
    Drayden > Let him keep the same team. Just raise the levels.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back