• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    In the third version for black city and white forest they could do the Lati@s tv thing they did in Emerald in which you pick which one when your mom asks what the place was. If you pick city you get Black city, if forest you get white forest. I can see them doing the same thing with Thundrous and Tornadous except it's when the guy informs on the type of storm it is.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I guess they could apply that concept to the 8th Gym as well. I'd prefer best of both worlds though.

So I was playing for the first time in awhile and got around to Challengers cave. I battle this girl and she said something about a legendary pokemon residing there, and something about the legendary teaching it's student. I assume they were alluding to Keldeo and the three other Musketeers? If so I think it would definitely be something they could expand upon come third game. Maybe bring all three and unlock a secret chamber, or have a movie event with all three of them and unlock it. Kind of like the reverse of what Regigigas did to unlock the Regi trio chambers.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I think it's a big possibility that the Musketeers' plot will be expanded further.
    Hopefully that would make me care about them, because in BW they were just three more "bosses" to catch :V

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    I think it's a big possibility that the Musketeers' plot will be expanded further.
    Hopefully that would make me care about them, because in BW they were just three more "bosses" to catch :V
    I agree, they should also expand the plot of Meloetta and Genesect.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Idk I don't think Genesect/Meloetta will get a plot in the third game, maybe just a limited edition wifi download, if anything. :x

Also I like the chamber idea, it makes a lot more sense than my theories--THEN AGAIN, WHAT ABOUT ABYSSAL RUINS?! Yeaaah Keldeo is totally going to unlock something there in the third game imo!

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
    Years
    im pretty sure there might be a battle frontier in grat/grey (whatever)
    likely to be kyurem/keldeo or some other grey pokemon
    i remember there's an item in black and white encoded in it called the god stone
    im assuming another form of kyurem (not likely) or the trio master of the tao trio

what happens if we combine kyurem, zekrom and reshiram? well lets wait and see...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Idk I don't think Genesect/Meloetta will get a plot in the third game, maybe just a limited edition wifi download, if anything. :x

Also I like the chamber idea, it makes a lot more sense than my theories--THEN AGAIN, WHAT ABOUT ABYSSAL RUINS?! Yeaaah Keldeo is totally going to unlock something there in the third game imo!

I would like if they did a plot similar to Victini - still event-only or whatever they want to do with it, but that made catching Victini a lot more interesting to me that they had an island just for it and a little backstory.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years

Maybe a pokemon of a prior generation like they did with the Three Birds and Regis in Platinum?

As for Genesect I feel there will be a pass via wifi and it will expand some area and allow for something like we did at Liberty Garden.

Years
    Speaking of Platinum I thought of something, in the third version they could have the Johto Beast trio and Sinnoh Lake trio running around similarly to the bird trio (I say these trios cause platinum being a third version, even gen game had odd gen trios so this time it should be vice versa.) or perhaps they save the lake trio for RSE.

Years
    i dont know why, but i have this idea that the storyline is going to be even MORE different than the previous 3rd version XD.....

i dont know why im thinking this but, perhaps the storyline will be a lot more changed than previous 3rd versions. i dont think it will be called gray/grey XD.

i dont know why im thinking this but, perhaps the storyline will be a lot more changed than previous 3rd versions. i dont think it will be called gray/grey XD.

all, right, i did NOT mean to say the same thing 4 times. thanks for your understanding.

all, right, i did NOT mean to say the same thing 4 times! sorry for the accidental error.

all, right, i did NOT mean to say the same thing 4 times! sorry for the accidental error.

Last edited:

Years
    I think that the third version will be called Grey after looking at the God stone which happens to be Grey.
    I imagine that Kyurem's other forme will have one black wing and one white wing or a dark grey and light grey wings instead while the center will be grey. I can also see it looking more angelic looking like Reshiram while still looking like a fierce dragon like Zekrom.

Years
    My predictions on the next game...hmm...

1. It would be cool if the name had to do with the elements of nature, i know they did fire red, leaf green and so on, but maybe something like "Pokemon Sky" or "Pokemon Earth" or maybe "Pokemon Twilight gray" or something

2. For mascots I think it would be rad to see them do something more with Zorua and Zorraock(sp?) maybe name the game "Pokemon Shadows" or "Pokemon Oblivion" and have the mascot be Zorua/its evolved form or use a pokemon that could literatly destroy the entire world which would make the name "Pokemon Oblivion" be cool of have a pokemon be the mascot that can control light and darkness sense Resham and Zekrom represent good and evil and not really light and darkness?

3. The story line should have two different branches that you could take, early in the beginning of the game and throughout it you should be put up against two answers to a questions, one that sways you into becoming evil, and one that sways you into becoming good, while your rival takes the opposite path. like if you choose to be part of the evil team, your rival will become good and try to stop you, and at some point you can either choose to over throw the evil team's leader and become the leader yourself, or not and watch as your leader is beaten by your rival, or team up with your rival to stop their plans.
    of course you'll get more then one chance to switch back to either the good or bad side,and you'll be able to wear different clothes depending on which side you choose, bad side= evil team's uniform and good side=your default good person clothes.
    also it would be cool if depending on which side you choose, the out come legendary you get differs, which would mean that the game developers would only have to really make one game, unless they want to have two games, one with you playing as a girl, and one with you playing as a boy. and maybe have it so that you have to save the world literatly, and go to different regions of the world, helping to keep the ballance of it.

4. If the new game was more like a continuation of BW's storyline, i would very much love it if you'd be able to see N again, and if its the same gym leaders, have them look older, and the really old ones (Like the old dragon master/dragon gym leader in BW) die and have either new ones or their children be gym leaders.

5. I just had a brain blast...what if, instead of like having a pokemon game where EVERY person in the game just LOVES pokemon, what if they made it so that the people have forgotten about their dreams of being pokemon trainers, and rather went for having lives much like ours in our world? like being pokemon trainer is going out of fashion, and you have to some how revive it...

Or maybe the complete opposite, and instead of having a world in the way future where being a pokemon trainer is looked down upon, maybe have a game where its in the far past, like in the pokemon movie "Arceus and the jewel of life" the part where they went into the past? where there was no pokeballs, and pokemon were treated as well...slaves rather then partners? and maybe you'd be a person who thinks of pokemon as being partners rather then tools...and you have to change every one you meet that pokemon should be partners, and like, you end up sparking the pokemon trainers revolution...evolving into the games we love today...i think it "Pokemon: Origins" or "Pokemon The Beginning" would be a good name for it...

I should really stop now XD or else I'd be thinking up Idea's forever! XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    I think The rest of Gen V will probably be on DS, because it's too hard for them to rewrite the engine for Black and White to support 3D.

Years
    For the third version I would like to see a RSE like event in which Kyurem goes out of control after beating N and starts to freeze large parts of Unova. Then N to make up for his mistake decides to team up with the player to stop it. After the Player appears it's revealed that it was Ghetsis plan to let Kyurem go wild and says that he wanted it for himself. Then the player beats him like Cyrus in Platinum and then you go on ahead and capture Kyurem who starts to change form. Iris and Drayden appear and tell the player the rest of the legend of the dragon. Finally the player catches Kyurem and N decides to leave all three dragons in Unova and leaves like he did in Black. After wards it's revealed that ghetsis escaped while you were catching Kyurem...

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I found this image on Toys R Us's official website. Must be legit if it's on Toys R Us. What do you think?

Third Game Speculation

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Third Game Speculation

Seriously, I think this image is a big deal. Toys R Us is one of the top retailers of the Pokemon brand and even is one of the two major retailers that I know of that host official distribution events within the United States along with GameStop. I found this image on the "Hottest 20 Brands" page. Also note on that page it appears that all of the merchandise images seem to be of brand-new products (well, Rockin' Mickey is definitely new and that LeapFrog pad is also very new).

It wouldn't make any sense for Toys "R" Us to re-design Ash's outfit, especially considering its ties to the Pokemon Company. I'm 99% sure we're going to see Ash receive a costume change before the Unova Region series is over. It is significantly different from his current attire.

Third Game Speculation
    Third Game Speculation

I'd also like to note that there while the colors black and white are still incorporated into his outfit, it is not as prominent as the color gray as we see in the small glimpse of his pants. However, I must also note the color red (or salmon) is also very heavy in his outfit as well. Pokemon seems to have copyrighted Pokemon Crimson as well as Pokemon Gray, and I know there are several fans who are adamant on a Pokemon Crimson. I actually think that his hat is also very akin to his original official Pokemon League hat that he started out his journey with, and the hat even has green on the front! Methinks we might actually be seeing another red/green remake... but, who knows?

On a related note, there will most definitely be a third game. The sages will probably be featured more prominently, N's origins will be explored, and the Shadow Triad will be revealed to be the Striaton Triplet gym leaders. I guarantee it or else I should never show myself on this forum again.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back