• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
Years
  • why not kaleidoscope, sounds kewl and it kinda fits in black and white too
    kaleidoscope, kaleidoscope, kaleidoscope, kaleidoscope, kaleidoscope :D (though it is kinda too long i guess)

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Hmm firstly it seems strage that they wouldnt go Ebony/Ivory based on them not just taking colours names for a while...

And secondly shouldnt we be thinking about a possible crystal remake to link in with HG/SS maybe Mind Crystal?

lastly, how exactly does keleidoscope fit with black and white?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, Crystal won't be getting a remake, actually :x Since Yellow didn't...

Kaleidoscope, I don't see the connection, but okay... XD;

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    I am guessing the third version of the 5th generation series will deal with something close to either white/black. I am guessing "Pokemon Version Gray." The name might sound blend a bit and kinda plain, but I am thinking this what the name of the 'third' game will be.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • well its like a spectrum of all colors so there would be balck on one side, absence of colors and white on the other side, all colors mixed, and in the middle it is the kaleidoscope all colors, idk sounded cool to meh :D

I think it will be grey but they still have to do a third one for HG and SS what will THAT be I wonder.

there probably aint gonna be a third one to hg/ss they didnt make one with fr/lg

Last edited:

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • Or they could use a name to do with Crystal for the third B/W, just for fun. Like... Aura Crystal. Set in Ishuu. And magically there's a random suicune XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Or they could use a name to do with Crystal for the third B/W, just for fun. Like... Aura Crystal. Set in Ishuu. And magically there's a random suicune XD

Naaaah, I can pretty much say that in itself is impossible. XD;

However the legendary dogs do play a part so...

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Well when ruby and sapphire were released, it didn't take long to remake red and blue and after the remakes, emerald was released. but when diamond and pearl were released it took 2 years for the pokemon company to release the third game in the 4th generation, and thats why the third game was released prior to the release of the gold and silver remakes. but in this generation, it seams as if the remakes of ruby and sapphire are absolutely gonna be released before the third version or at least are going to be released at any time because the pokemon company isn't gonna break their sequence now. so its too early to be guessing the name of the third game. but anyways, it has always been related to the titles of the two previous games like red/blue-> yellow gold/silver-> crystal ......and so on so it is most likely to be named gray version or at least something related to gray seeing that gray version isn't that much of an exciting name or it could also be given a name made of two words one of which is gray like in heartgold and soulsilver. it is true that these are remakes but the game we are discussing is the third game in the 5th generation more commonly referred to as the special edition which probably won't get a remake in the 6th generation, if there ever is a 6th generation, so giving the game a duo name now wont affect giving it a name in the remake. mindblowing huh. i have a serious headake now. anyways it will most likely be named one of these names :
    gray verion
    iron version
    metal verion
    titanium version
    dull gray version
    lust gray version
    sparkly gray version
    smooth gray version ....... and so on.

I just thought of this but i think it could most likely be named

Mercury Version

HUH !!!
    That is the most reasonable name.

I just thought of this but i think it could most likely be named

Mercury Version

HUH !!!
    That is the most reasonable name.

OR
    Mercury Gray Version
    A duo name also containing the word mercury. Well at least thats what it think.

Last edited by a moderator:

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • RAINBOW/SPECTRUM.
    You know this is true, don't try to deny it.

I always thought of Rainbow to be a game with all 4 (though now 5) regions in it, which I still hope can be seen in the future. But I really hope the third one is more original than GRAY. How dull. Maybe there won't be a third game? Hope there is though. Maybe it could be... ORANGE version. Cus Victini is ORANGE! :D

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Yeah, pretty lame :D But not as hilarious as your location. So what you're in Hannah Montana? But Obama's black, they already have that... lol JK.

I must say, one of my worst posts as far as offensiveness... sorry.

In...Hanna Montana? I might have to change that. Huh.

Obama is black and white man, thats the joke.

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Here's a little something I made:
    Third Game
    https://a.imageshack.us/img230/1214/kaleidimm.png
    Fakemon third legendary Art - PokemonBlackWhite.net

Third game: Pokemon Spectrum
    Third Legendary: Kaleidimm
    (Kalei - Kaleidoscope)
    (dimm - DIMM: Dual Inline Memory Module Installation)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ThatKidMike and austy14, can you please get back on the topic of possible third game names without sounding somewhat offensive, thanks.

@ above: Or Opal <3

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I'm not entirely sure why this is even being discussed. It's going to be gray. Why else would they file for the copyright at the same time they filed for black and white?

Edit: INB4 "lololol to stop other companies from making a gray version."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back