• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Out of breath Zidane leaned against a nearby wall "So... they think they can get rid of me that easily well i'll show them, Bulbasaur lets move" he said as he regained his breath.

They edged towards the forest and saw the group, they seemed to be digging "Ok bulbasaur, when they find the ley thats when we will strike

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terry,digging and such not being his hardsuit,released his Crawdaunt.He told it to dig around for their second key also.He then sat down on the hot sand beach and pulled out a laptop from his back pack,which with nothing else but 2 or 3 maps and pokeballs,was a light as empty.He decided to check the intrnet for more information on the Secret Syndicate.He leaned back felt some thing his back.*
    "You got to be kidding me..."
    *He reached down to be dissapoint to see a coke cola can.He toosed it aside and watched his laptop.Hethen noticed a crabby playing with the can.It ripped the old can open to reveal an older object....*
    "Ah!"
    *Closed his laptop and shoved it in his bag.He threw the bag on his shoulder and slowy apporched the wayward krabby.*
    "He there...How are you on this fine beach day..."
    *He slowy pulled a map from his backpack.The krabby got angry and tired to clip at Terry's feet.As a refex,he struck the krabby with the map.Inside the map was a pokeball the caught the ko'ed krabby.The shoke shoke and sealed.It was then telported as Terry had six pokemon on him.Terry chuckled at the luck he had.He bent down and picked up the ancient object from the floor.*
    "I cant believe it....Hey guys!Look what I found..!"

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC - AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Ive been in london most the week, and have missed loads, I may just leave this RP, but if I can be filled in, and if I think up a good enough reason why my character hast been in the story till now I will stay in it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    still staring at the group Zidane waited patiently for them to find something, he over herd one of them saying "I cant believe it....Hey guys!Look what I found..!"

"that must be it" Zidane said soflty "ok Bulbasaur use vine whip, and grab that key" he commanded. The small pokemon jumped out and two vines flew out from under the bulb on its back and wrapped around the item that the trainer was holding

"great now pull!" Zidane exclaimed but the trainer had a tight grip and didnt seem to be letting go

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "You again,huh?I really dont think you so!"
    *Terry pulled back the key as the pokemon's vines nearly thrusted him foreward.Terry was suprised at the little pokemon's strenght.*
    "Crawdaunt,use crabhammer on the vines and then step on them!"
    *Cramdaunt it the vines with it powered claw and hit the vines.He then stood on them as the grip on the keys weakened.Terry tired to undo the vines as fast as he could.*

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    "Bulbasaur... fine im willing to form an alliance and join your team, and you can have my key, just release my Bulbasaur" he said as he picked the small pokemon up "i don't want my friend to get hurt over a key" he explained...

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "If you wish...."
    *Terry released the vine's grip on the key and reurned his crawdaunt.After resuring himself that it was a real key,he walked to the trainer.*
    "Hmhmhm....I'm sorry for the way my friends attacked you before.You really didnt seem that bad.I'm Terry and what was you name again?"
    *Terry put the key in his pocket and held on to it tightly.He was afraid he moght lose it.*

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    he picked up his slightly injured bulbasaur and approached the trainer "its Zidane" he said as he outstreached his hand in the direction of the other trainer, "here the key, i'll let you hang onto it" he said reaching into his pocket

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "I don't know, maybe Zidane is telling us the truth. Sure he did try to steal our key with his Bulbasaur and sure he followedd us to try to steal our key or he might even be working for the Secret Syndicate, but right now we need all the help we can get. Besides, if he even tries to betray us, we wil run off with his key!" I told told the group as I scornfully looked at Zidane. "Anyway, why did you try to steal our key and follow us? Munchy, go look for some food with Gary!" I told my pokemon as I asked Zidane.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    "i have to make it to third heaven, even if i did mean stealing from you, and for that i am sorry, bt i doesnt seem that i will be able to take on all of you so the smart thing to do would be to join you" he told the group as he placed his Bulbasaur on the ground next to him "Bulbasaur" it exclaimed as it rubbed its head against the trainers leg

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I walked over at the new guy. Apparently, his name was Zidane. He just said his final sentence when I arrived... "if you can't beat 'em... join 'em" I expressed. Pikachu, Charizard, and Scyther followed me. "come back" I said as I returned Charizard and Scyther to their pokeballs. I looked at everybody and then looked at the sea. "ok... we have the key... I think we need Rukario now..." I told everyone.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Max is right, Rukario is what we need next. I have just what we need." I went into my bag and pulled out a masterball. "The last one ever made, due to its power. What do you guys think. I would ussually try to fight Rukario, but we are short on time and further more, The Secret Syndicate will try to nget their hands on Rukario first." According to the legend of Rukario, he lives somewhere in a cave sealed away on the Island of Wavejewel." I took out my pokenav to see how to get to the island from there. "According to my pokenav, it is forty miles South of where we currently are. We need a water type to get there ,because the winds are way to intense and harshy to fly in, so we need to set sail. Let's go tommarow, for now it's late, so let's set up camp." i took out my portable camping equipment and took out a tent that became as big and sturdy as a house.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • As soon as I heard what Reily said... I was amazed by such 'tent'. I tried to stare at it and then I walked and stopped behind Reily. Still amazed, I kept staring. "You should give me the store's name y'know... or even the coupon..." I joked as I looked at him. I looked at the sun... and indeed, it was going down behind the big sea.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
  • Blaziken and i will get the wood. hey Reily can i catch Rucario? Come on out guys. and my Charizard,Salemanc,Degon,And Gardivor came out Pikachu stay here.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    "i wonder what links Rukario to third heaven" Zidane questioned as he rolled out his sleeping bag onto the floor. His bulbasaur walked onto the bag and sat in the middle, "Bulbasaur! i was just about to get in there" Zidane exclaimed as he rolled his eyes "anyway i spose we will find out tomorrow eh?" he said with a smile on his face

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Yamatoru contiued paddling down the river with a serious face.Ahead everything seemed to be turning white."The fog has come in, we can't do this on water guys".She looked at her pokemon and paddled near any forest she found.Hotomi was the first to leap out and he looked deep towards the forest.Yamatoru hid her boat and stood by Her Absol."What do you hear boy?.".She gasped as she spotted many men with there pokemon.Yamatoru and her pokemon leaped up branch to branch on a huge tree to stay out of sight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back